Are you interested in starting a home bottled water delivery service? You need Sample Bottled Water Delivery Business Plan Template ? then I advise you to read.
It is estimated that 6 billion or more people live in the world today. It is also estimated that of these 6 billion people, about half do not have access to drinking water. This is why many people are forced to buy water specifically for consumption. People drink water every day and it looks like it won’t stop.
Water greatly affects overall health and well-being. Doctors and fitness professionals always advise people to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to stay healthy, and many people support this idea. In addition, drinking unclean water negatively affects their health and well-being, which is why the demand for clean drinking water continues to grow.
If you want to start a water business but don’t have the capital to start a bottled water plant, you don’t have to give up easily.
You can certainly start by shipping bottled water and gradually expand your business until you have saved enough money to start your own bottled water production plant. You can start this business for as little as $ 500 if you already have a van to transport your goods. So how do you start a bottled water delivery business?
Launched a sample business plan template for bottled water delivery service
1. Who are your customers? – … You must first determine who will be your customers. You can choose to sell to individuals (home delivery) or commercial institutions. The water is very heavy and people without a car would be very grateful if someone brought water to their door.
Most offices and banking rooms are equipped with water dispensers to allow customers and staff to access drinking water and make a good impression on their customers.
You can contact these companies and ask for a chance to replenish their stocks regularly. You can also consider providing fitness centers, hotels, shopping malls, schools, and home delivery for individuals. Another opportunity for business people planning an event or having a party.
2. Select the type of product to sell -: … To do this, you need to educate yourself about water and the different types of water available. For example, there is spring water that comes directly from a spring, there is purified drinking water that has been treated to remove impurities and minerals, and there is also l distilled water that goes through a process of evaporation and condensation so that dissolved minerals and impurities can be dissolved. deleted.
You will also need to decide on the size of bottled water to sell as bottled water comes in different sizes. There are 1 liter, 50 liter and 35 liter bottles. There are also large 5 gallon bottles that are sought after by businesses and households because of their cost effectiveness.
3. Obtain a business license – … You should also know the legal requirements to start a bottled water delivery business in your state and follow the applicable regulations. You don’t have to include your business, but if you plan to start producing your own bottled water in the future, it would be a good idea to include your business.
4. Registration in companies producing bottled water: The next step is to sign an agreement with a bottled water company as a distributor. When you sign such agreements, you will be able to access bottled water at lower rates and thus maximize your profits.
5. Get an RV: … To start this business, you need to buy a motorhome to transport your products. If you can’t afford a RV yet, you can negotiate with RV rental companies so that you can hire them whenever you need to. However, you need to be careful with this deal to avoid excessive business expenses that could affect your bottom line.
7. Rent a warehouse: you will need to store your water somewhere, so you should consider renting a good warehouse. However, you need to make sure that the warehouse is always clean and free from chemicals or other forms of impurities that could harm your customer’s health. If you don’t have the funds to rent a warehouse, you can work on time, while only shopping when you have stock.
8. Consider selling bottled water – … To increase your source of income, you can also add bottled water to your business. You can buy bottled water directly from the manufacturers and sell it in bulk to supermarkets, grocery stores, or convenience stores around you.
9. Staff hired – … You can hire marketers to promote their services and earn commissions on every sale they can make. You may also need to hire a driver for your truck.
10. Configure a billing plan – … Now you need to think about how to get your customers to hang out with you by creating an attractive billing system. You can ask them to take out a monthly or weekly subscription so that they have access to flexible payment options.
11. Be consistent and punctual – … To be successful in this business, you need to nurture good relationships with your customers, be consistent, and present yourself whenever you need to. Water is very important and you cannot afford to deprive your customers of this important element, so make sure everything is planned to earn the trust and satisfaction of your customers.
12.Think about recycling: you can also earn money by recycling used water bottles. Due to the nature of your business, you are in a better position to collect used water bottles and sell them to businesses for reuse. You will not only save extra money, but also protect the environment from dirt and degradation.