Looking to start a tattoo removal business from scratch? Or do you need a sample tattoo removal business plan template? then I advise you to read.
Tattoos are more than the body design that we knew them to be, they are now all the rage and popular culture. The tattoo industry is a multi-million dollar industry; at least three in ten people you meet now have tattoos.
The tattoo removal industry is a booming industry, as as people get new tattoos, many more book tattoo removal sessions, either out of regret or because the tattoo is outdated. You can start a tattoo removal business and access a booming market.
The tattoo removal procedure, also known as laser tattoo removal, involves using a laser cleaning machine to clean the tattoos and make the skin look new. This article will serve as an easy guide for anyone looking to get started with tattoo removal.
I’ll cover sub-topics like why you should start a tattoo removal store, how to open your own store, how to find clients for your business, and in conclusion, here are some tips to help you run a successful tattoo removal business.
Why start a tattoo removal business
- Profitable market -: I mentioned that the tattoo removal niche is on the rise and will continue to evolve as long as tattoo fad continues to evolve, which we know will be for a long time to come.
- High profitability -: The tattoo removal business is a very profitable business. People are so desperate to get unwanted tattoos off their body that they don’t mind spending $ 150-500 per session with a tattoo removal specialist, and it usually takes seven to ten sessions to completely remove the tattoo and reshape. the skin. like New. This ranges from $ 1,500 to $ 5,000 for a complete deletion session for each person.
- Low start-up cost -. It doesn’t take a lot of money to open a tattoo removal store; you just need a small office space that will house your receptionist, waiting room and treatment room; then a fairly expensive laser system will take up most of your start-up capital. All that is needed for treatment are little things, like antibiotics and ointments.
- Easy to start -: Besides the basic tattoo removal course that you will take, you will not be able to start this business, you need other special skills, and anyone can start this business successfully.
Starting a Tattoo Removal Business – Sample Business Plan Template
1. Make a business plan -: The first step is to develop business plans for your tattoo removal company. Where will your tattoo shop be located, what scale do you want to start, large or small scale, how much appraisal capital will be needed to start a business, how are you going to advertise your business? Are there plans to expand the business to include other related services in the near future? ? Your specific answers to these questions should become the heart of your business.
2. Take a course on tattoo removal -: Tattoo removal is not something you learn by watching some tattoo removal videos on YouTube. You need to enroll in a tattoo removal course with a professional to learn how to perform the procedure like a professional and how to handle emergencies when performing treatment procedures. The training institute can issue you a certificate after completing the course; this will increase your client’s confidence in your ability to perform this procedure.
3. Get office space … I mentioned earlier that a typical tattoo removal shop doesn’t have to look big and fancy; A simple office space with 3 bedrooms is what you need. If you can rent a store in a busy part of town; where there is a lot of traffic and people, it will attract more customers to your business.
4. Buy equipment -. The most important equipment that you will need in this business is laser removal machines, and the machines don’t come cheap. You might be lucky to get it at a reduced price if you buy from popular online retailers like Amazon.com or EBay.com. If you have the money to buy more than one laser removal device, go for it. You can rent a second machine for tattoo parlors for a fee.
5. Promote your business -: This is where the hard work of advertising your tattoo removal business comes in. There are other tattoo removal stores in town, why people come to your own store to get tattoos ? You need to give people a reason to visit your store and go through the removal process.
Here are some ways to promote your tattoo removal business:
- Offer discounts -: You can offer discounts to the first hundred people to have a tattoo removal procedure in your store. Lots of people will refer their friends to patronize your store for a discount.
- Share flyers -: You can print flyers of your tattoo removal service and share them with those around you. and launch flyers in public places; You can back this up with verbal persuasion.
- Affecting -: You can partner with popular tattoo shops so they can refer people who request tattoo removal to your shop. return the favor, either by paying them for each person visited who undergoes the procedure, or by sending people looking for where to get a new tattoo.
In general, you need to offer people the best removal procedure they can get so that they will come back in the future and recommend their friends as well; Remember to keep the treatment room as clean as possible and to disinfect the treatment room after each session to prevent germs from entering your client’s body during the procedure. It is also advisable that you receive a commercial commitment to cover every claim that goes wrong; This way, your business won’t be affected by huge liability claims.