Are you interested in starting a business in Brisbane, Queensland? Below are the 20 best small business investment opportunities in Brisbane that you can start from home with little or no money.
Brisbane is the capital of the state of Queensland in Australia. With a population of about 2 million, it is the third largest city in Australia. As a city that prides itself on being a truly new global city that is booming in creativity and vision, Brisbane is an attractive destination for start-ups and thriving businesses!
This place brings with it a unique time-zone advantage for businesses that need to operate around the clock. With the current economy growing at $ 114 billion to an expected $ 217 billion by 2031, Brisbane will become one of the most prosperous cities in the world.
With relatively low rental costs, services, education, wages and living costs, Brisbane is a highly desirable base for people looking to start a business across the region. As a result of the favorable business climate, it has become common practice for international enterprises to locate their regional headquarters in Brisbane.
Brisbane’s attractiveness as an investment destination is based on its long standing economic strength, its strong regulatory framework for doing business and its stable political system. With an eclectic mix of urban and rural environments, as well as the seaside, Brisbane serves a variety of businesses that a new entrepreneur can invest in and make good returns. Some of the business opportunities in Brisbane include:
Top 20 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Brisbane, Queensland
1. Ethnic food business
With an ever-growing diverse population in Brisbane, opening a restaurant, lunch or even an ethnic eatery is sure to make money with a wide range of ever-hungry consumers looking for something different to try something beyond their regular diet.
2. Fashion Boutique
Recognized as one of Australia’s most fashionable cities, Brisbane craves variety in its fashion scene. If you are well versed in fashion and know what is popular in the fashion world as seen from the USA, Paris, Asia and Italy, and you have the resources to open a brand boutique; then this is the case for you.
Even if you don’t have the resources to open a branded boutique, Brisbane has its own local fashion designers who are becoming world famous and need to spread their brand.
3. Night clubs
The nightlife in Brisbane is a constantly moving electric shock and is very lively. To be successful in this business, you must be eclectic, innovative, and fun. Home to one of the best entertainment scenes in the country, opening a nightclub that also offers live music, karaoke nights and world-class DJs will bring your name into the limelight and always fill your club with partygoers.
4. Organic food store: if you know where to buy organic products for sale and have opened a store or online store, you already have a market that cannot be satisfied.
5. Bookstores Video stores … Starting a themed bookstore with a video center is a good way. You can create book clubs, sign authors, and rent / sell the latest international and local blockbusters.
6. Import / Export Business -: Brisbane is home to many citizens of this world, who at different times need different things from different places. You can tap into this market by creating a niche that grows like agriculture.
7. Boat Cruise / Rental … With the beautiful Brisbane River and Ports Wharf in Hamilton, you can arrange boat cruises / rentals for tourists and locals alike.
8. Bicycle repair service. With the growing trend towards staying in shape, most people in Brisbane usually ride their bicycles to work; You can repair, service and maintain your bikes.
9. Rack with products … In agricultural areas, many local food markets and fairs are held at all times. You can get a counter and start selling products.
10. Financial service … If you have a good understanding of the international commodity markets and brokerage services, you can start your own financial advisory business for corporate individuals.
11. Travel agency … Brisbane attracts tourists almost all year round thanks to the warm weather and the sea, thanks to the large number of tourist attractions. People who come need guidance, you can provide this service.
12. entertaining arcade … Young people, families with children are often looking for places where the whole family can have fun together. You can start an arcade game with video games, board games and other entertainment.
13. Nanny … If you love children and have the ability to entertain them, you can babysit the children on weekdays and evenings while their parents are out.
14. Car detailing … Offer to clean cars inside and out for their owners during business hours, and you can charge up to AU $ 20 per hour.
15. Shop of goods for needlework
With the growing tourist trade, you can open a handicraft shop and sell locally made handicrafts like postcards, T-shirts, and other things that tourists love. You can even advertise local artists for a small fee.
16. Food delivery to your home : If you know how to cook well, you can start your own business as a chef who prepares homemade meals for clients, making their life easier.
17. Exercise teacher : If you need to keep fit, help people lose weight and take care of your health in general, then you can become an exercise teacher in a gymnasium or offer home services to become a personal trainer.
18. Gardening services … Some people are willing to pay for someone to come and plant food or flowers in their gardens. You can earn side money by offering to tend your garden.
20. Handyman services … As with many cities, Brisbane has many executives and businessmen and very few skilled craftsmen. If you are well versed in basic plumbing, electronics or computer repair jobs, you can start this business.
20. Pet care : many busy people need help with their pets; or bathe them, take them to check appointments or go them. If you are good with animals, you can take up this business.
21. Pooper Scooper Business : For many people living in urban and suburban areas, cleaning pets is a challenge. If you don’t have a pet waste problem, you can start this business. It’s amazing how many people will pay you for this!