Want to start a self-service car wash from scratch? Or do you need a sample car wash self-service business plan template? then I advise you to read.
A self-service car wash is a place where people come to wash their cars. As the name suggests, car owners wash themselves. They can pay with their credit cards or by putting coins in the money washing machine before they can use it to wash their cars.
The car wash industry is competitive, as a car wash can be seen at almost every stop in town. You can still start a business and make a lot of money out of it. This article discusses the importance of investing in a self-service car wash business and how you can customize your own self-service car wash.
Why invest in a self-service car wash
- Passive income -. Self-service car wash works independently You install cars for the bay and the car wash; while car owners pay to use the car. It is a good source of passive income; it is a way of making money where you can be away and make money out of it.
- No intensive work -: you do not need to recruit employees that you will pay each week. salary or monthly salary. The self-service car wash operates independently, with no additional hands to monitor it. All you need to do is have your machines serviced regularly.
- Part-time work -: If you have the capital to invest in a part-time business that will get you money while focusing on other jobs, a self-service car wash business is the best option for you. As an owner, you’ll focus on creative ways to advertise your parking lot and get more people to patronize and keep the books.
Self-Service Car Wash Launch – Sample Business Plan Template
1. Increase the capital of your business -: Self-service car washes can be very expensive; some cost between $ 5,000 and $ 10,000. Most of your capital will likely be spent on purchasing these machines.
You can attract some people to participate in your business as investors if you don’t have enough money to start a business. You need to decide how much each partner gets from the ROI, based on the partner’s contribution to the business, to avoid future misunderstandings about future profit sharing. Here is a sample car wash business plan template to help you raise the necessary funds.
2. Register your business -: you must register a company name to manage this type of company. A corporate lawyer can help you complete a business registration for a nominal service charge. Although insurance is not necessary for a self-service business; You can always purchase basic insurance to stay up to date with the law.
3. Rent a room -. The next step is to get a slot that you will use as a car wash compartment. If you can find an area in a busy part of the city, it will serve you better, although these places don’t come cheap. The lease should be a long-term agreement that should spell out the terms for a continuous renewal if the rent is paid on time.
4. Order your machines -. After renting the space, you can rebuild it in separate tent compartments; and each kiosk should have enough space for car owners to seamlessly pack and wash their cars.
After installing the compartment, order the car washes. You can get quality car washes from alibaba.com for a very cheap price; but maybe it is better to buy a car in USA, because the cost of transporting a car from China to USA can be quite high. Also, if you buy from a company in the country, the company may offer you to install the machines for free to entice you to buy from them.
5. Regular maintenance – … This aspect is ignored by most people; they set the machine up and let it run without proper maintenance. You must make an appointment for the regular maintenance of your machines. Calling in a technician for a service and maintenance check on the machines every two months will prolong their life.
6. Accounting -: buy accounting software or you can get a journal to help you record your income and expenses. This makes it possible to follow the evolution of the company as well as during the calculation of the tax.
7. Advertise -: you have to invent creative ways to get people to use your self-service car wash; as I mentioned earlier, the parking lots are scattered throughout the city; therefore, you need to let people know why they should use your cabin. This is why it is imperative to have a car wash marketing plan.
- Discount on offer -. One way to attract people to your car wash is to offer discounts; You can use the discount for the first three months after you start your business and then return it at the regular price.
- Print and distribute flyers -: you can print flyers and distribute them to your friends and acquaintances to use your car wash. You can also launch leaflets at strategic places in the city; eg restaurants, hotels, motel receptions.
- Bulletin board -. You can advertise your self-service car wash business on classifieds sites. The ad site categorizes ads by placement; people in your location will find your car wash on classified sites.
So far, I have discussed how the auto self-service business works; why you should invest in a business and the steps to start a business. In conclusion, this business cannot make you a millionaire overnight, unless you have multiple wash bars in different places; because the average cost of a self-service car wash is $ 5.
Plus, if you don’t want the stress of starting your own self-service car wash business from scratch, you can pay to use it. franchise of another company.