Are you looking to start a wedding photography business? If YES, here is an example of a complete feasibility study of a wedding photography business plan template that you can use for FREE .
Ok, so we’ve covered all the requirements for starting a wedding photography business. We also took it a step further by analyzing and writing a sample wedding photography marketing plan template backed by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for a wedding photography business. So let’s move on to the business planning section.
Why Start a Wedding Photography Business?
One aspect of the photography industry that is always in demand at least on weekends is wedding photography. Couples who are planning to get married won’t want to trade their wedding photos for anything else. That’s why wedding photographers are always busy on weekends and all year round.
Starting a wedding photography business like any other photography business is not a difficult task and requires moderate start-up capital to start a business. Without a doubt, the wedding photography business is a profitable business, especially if you have the right connection to ensure a constant flow of clients. Some of the people you can partner with if you want to be successful as a wedding photographer are wedding planners, churches, and magistrates, among others.
It is important to note that there are a few photographers who are jack of all trades and some specialize in lighting only weddings. These are the people you will be competing with when starting your own wedding photography business. Basically, you have to be creative and innovative if you really want to be one of your city’s favorite wedding photographers.
Without a doubt, if you want to start a new business, it is necessary that you have a good business plan in place before you start, unless you really want to run your business like a poor business. So make sure you take the time to write a good business plan for your photography business.
Your business plan is what will guide and target your business regardless of the challenges you are likely to face during the business development phase and any other phase of business growth. Below is a sample wedding photography business plan template that can help you write your copy successfully without any difficulty;
Sample wedding photography business plan template
- Overview of activities
Wedding Photography is a photography business that is part of the larger photography industry. As the name suggests, this is a photography company that covers wedding events; it covers pre-wedding photoshoots, the wedding ceremony itself, as well as post-shoot photoshoots ( usually a honeymoon and special services for arranging wedding celebrations, etc. ).
Wedding photography is one aspect of the photography industry that covers most of the different areas of photography. It covers portrait photography, family photography, child photography and even tourist photography at the request of the bride and groom.
Close observation of the photography industry reveals that the industry has undergone some changes as digital cameras and post-production technologies increasingly affect the way we operate. As photographers capitalize on the change, making it more efficient and accessible, consumers can now capture professional-quality images without the need for a specialist.
On the other hand, industry-generated revenue is expected to improve slightly over the next five years, with photography companies focusing on niche markets such as wedding photography, documentary photography, events, sports and church catalogs, photography, etc. a very large industry and is widely active in all parts of the world. No company has a dominant market share in the wedding photography industry, but Lifetouch is known to control a significant percentage of the market share of the entire photography industry in the United States of America. .
According to statistics, there were around 185,075 photography-related companies registered and licensed in the United States of America alone, employing around 231,171 people, and the industry earns a whopping $ 10 billion a year. The sector should be in 2011-2016. will grow by 2.6% per year.
A recent study by IBISWORLD shows that the geographic location of institutions in the photography industry matches the size of the population. The report also pointed out that general industry services include school and family portraits, special event photography, and sports photography.
Since the biggest buyers of these services are consumers, photography studios tend to be concentrated in densely populated areas. Cities, in addition to being densely populated, have the most commercial activity. This leads to the fact that industrial companies engaged in commercial and industrial photography are also concentrated in densely populated areas.
Among other things, the photography and wedding photography industry is a lucrative industry and open to any budding entrepreneur. connect and start a business; You can start small, covering your immediate community, or you can start large, covering wedding events in multiple cities.
Brief description of the wedding photography business plan
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is a registered and licensed photography business that will specialize in wedding photography, although our business is based in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts where we intended to open our head office (studio) , but we intend to operate for customers both in United States of America and any other part of the world.
While our area of expertise as a photography company is wedding photography, Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will also focus on individual or group portrait photography, school portrait photography, commercial or industrial photography, documentary photography, pet photography and sports photography etc.
Our business goal is to become one of the premier wedding photography companies in the United States, and we will ensure that every job we do competes with the best in the industry.
We know that there are several large and small wedding photography companies in the United States, so we have devoted time and resources to feasibility studies and market research to locate our wedding photography business in Bay. Orleans, MA, and offering much more than our competition will offer in terms of products and of course customer service.
At Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography, the interests of our clients come first. and in everything we do, we will be guided by our values and professional ethics.We will ensure our responsibility to the highest standards, performing excellent and orderly workplaces, as well as responding accurately and fully to the needs of our customers.
We will create a work environment that offers a human and sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world for our partners, employees and customers.
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is a family business owned by Shannon Davis and her immediate family. Shannon Davis has extensive experience with one of the leading photography companies in the United States of America.
He will share his experience and knowledge to help create and grow Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography to successfully compete with other leading wedding photography companies in the United States.
- our products and services
The Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is in the for-profit photography industry, and we will ensure that we do everything that is permitted by the laws of the United States of America to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here are some of the products and services that will be offered;
- Photos for weddings and other special occasions
- Individual or group portrait photos
- School portrait services
- Commercial or industrial photography
- Sports photography
- Other related consultation and consultancy services for wedding photography.
Our vision statement
Our vision is to build a wedding photography business with a strong presence in Orleans Bay, Massachusetts and other key cities in the United States of America. and Canada
- Our mission statement
Our mission is to create a wedding photography company that will provide a wide range of services. and products related to the wedding photography business at affordable prices and to build a business that will grow to be one of the top 10 wedding photography companies in the United States.
- Our corporate structure
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company has no plans to open a wedding photography business that can only cover wedding events. in the bay of Orleans; Our intention to start a wedding photography business is to build a standard business with an active presence in strategic locations in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts and of course other key cities in the United States and Canada.
We make sure to create the right structure to support the growth we have in mind when starting a business.
By building a good business structure, we will ensure that we hire only people who are qualified, honest, customer-focused and willing to work to help us build a successful business that benefits all stakeholders (owners, employees and clients).
In fact, the incentive agreement will be available to all of our executives and will be based on their results for three years or more, which is why we have decided to hire qualified and competent people to fill the following positions to be filled. Shannon. Sharon® Wedding Photography Company;
- General Manager (owner)
- Administrator and HR manager
- Head of sales and marketing
- Wedding Photographers / Professional Photographers
- Customer Service Manager
Roles and responsibilities
Managing Director Managing Director:
- Improves management efficiency by recruiting, selecting, targeting, training, coaching, consulting and disciplining managers; transfer values, strategies and goals; distribution of responsibilities; planning, monitoring and evaluation of work results; develop incentives; climate development to provide information and opinions; Provide educational opportunities.
- Creates, communicates and implements the vision, mission and general direction of the organization, that is, leads the development and implementation of the overall strategy of the organization.
- Responsible for pricing and signing trade agreements
- Responsible for providing advice to the company
- Creates, communicates and implements the organization’s vision, mission and overall leadership, i.e. directs the development and implementation of the organization’s overall strategy,
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Measures the success of the organization
- Reports to the Board of Directors
Administrator and HR manager
- Responsible for the proper execution of staff and administrative tasks in the organization
- Support office supplies by checking inventory; place and expedite orders; evaluation of new products.
- Ensures the operation of equipment by meeting preventive maintenance requirements; call for repair.
- Updates professional knowledge by participating in training opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participation in professional organizations.
- Builds the reputation of the department and the organization by appropriating new and different demands; explore the possibilities of adding value to the work done.
- Identifies positions for recruiting and managing the interview process
- Provide staff input to new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and evaluation of employees
- Responsible for organizing trips, meetings and appointments
- Monitors the proper functioning of the office.
Head of sales and marketing
- Manages external research and coordinates all internal sources of information to retain the best customers of the organization and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyzes transactional data volumes generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and contacts new partners, business opportunities, and more.
- Identifies development opportunities; monitors development and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; ensures the realization of development projects.
- Responsible for overseeing implementation, advocating for client needs and communicating with clients
- Develops, implements and evaluates new plans to increase sales growth
- Documents all contact details and customer information
- Represent the company at strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and business growth
Wedding Photographers / Professional Photographers
- Responsible for processing photos for weddings and other special occasions
- Responsible for processing individual or group portrait photos
- Responsible for processing school portraits of the service
- Responsible for processing commercial or industrial photography
- Responsible for processing sports photography
- Seek consultation and counseling services for other related wedding photography.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets and financial statements of the organization
- Provide management with financial analyzes, development budgets and accounting reports; analyzes the financial feasibility of the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to predict business trends and conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and risk analysis.
- Perform cash management, accounting and financial reporting
- Responsible for the development and management of financial systems and policies
- Payroll manager
- Ensure compliance with tax laws
- Manages all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Customer service manager
- Ensures that all customer contacts (email, built-in hub, SMS or phone) provide the customer with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- By interacting with customers over the phone, he takes every opportunity to increase customer interest in the company’s products and services.
- Perform administrative tasks assigned to the Director of Human Resources and Administrator in an efficient and timely manner.
- Constantly updated on any new information on the organization’s products, promotional campaigns, etc. to ensure that accurate and useful information is provided to customers when making requests.
SWOT Analysis of Wedding Photography Business Plan
Our intention to start a wedding photography business in Bay – Orleans, MA is testing the business for 2-5 years to see if we will invest more money, expanding the business outside of Bay Orleans, MA into major American cities. and Canada.
We are well aware that there are several wedding photography companies in the United States and Canada, and even in the same places that we are about to open ours, so we go through the process of starting a business. appropriate.
We know that if the proper SWOT analysis is done for our business, we can position our business to maximize our strength, take advantage of the opportunities we have, reduce our risk and be fine. ready to face our threats.
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography hired an experienced HR & Startup Bias Business Analyst to help us conduct an in-depth SWOT analysis and create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals.
This is a summary of a SWOT analysis performed for the wedding photography company Shannon Sharon®;
Strategic location The stocks we are about to cover, the business model we will be working on, the ease of payment, the wide product range and our excellent customer service culture will certainly be the strengths of the Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company.
In addition, we have experienced and qualified staff who can do their best to make our customers’ money more valuable; a team trained and equipped to pay attention to detail in wedding lighting and other photographic services.
The main drawback we may face is the fact that we are a new wedding photography business and do not have the financial capacity to compete with multi-million dollar photography companies that also offer photography services. of marriage.
The fact that we are starting our business in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts gives us unlimited opportunities to sell our products. and services for a large number of couples, churches, schools, corporate organizations, households and others who require the services of a professional wedding photography company.
We were able to conduct an in-depth feasibility study and market an investigation and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they hire your services; we are well positioned to take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves to us.
Like any other business, one of the biggest threats we are likely to face is the economic downturn. It is the fact that the economic downturn affects the purchasing power / purchasing power.Another threat we may face is the emergence of a wedding photography company or a photography company in the same place as ours. Unfavorable government policies can also pose a serious threat to businesses like ours.
MARKET ANALYSIS OF BUSINESS PLAN IN THE FIELD OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- Market trends
Close observation of the photography industry shows that the industry has undergone some changes as digital cameras and post-production technologies increasingly influence industry players.
As photographers capitalize on the change with higher efficiency and cost, consumers can now achieve professional-quality images without resorting to a specialist. However, revenues are expected to improve slightly over the next five years, with photography companies focusing on niche markets such as wedding photography, baby photography, documentary photography, events, sports and entertainment. church reference photograph to meet demand.
Finally, wedding photography trends are not static; It is not uncommon to find a wedding photography company that specializes solely in lighting wedding events. More often than not, the average wedding photography business is also involved in individual or group portrait photography, school portrait services, commercial or industrial photography, documentary photography, pet photography. and sports photography, and more, keeping them busier during the week and generating more income. and, of course, increase profits.
- Our target market
The target market for those who need the services and products of wedding photography companies covers everything, especially if the company deals with other aspects of photography services as well. This suggests that there is indeed a large market for wedding photography businesses.
In this regard, we have placed our wedding photography company at the service of businesses, government agencies and corporate organizations in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts and others. in the United States of America and Canada. We have done our market research and we have a sense of what our target market expects from us.
We are engaged in wedding photography for clients such as;
- About us Married couples
- families / households
- sports clubs
- churches and other religious organizations
- corporate organizations
- wedding planners / event planners
- all other organizations / businesses and individuals who require the services of a photo business
Our competitive advantage
A close examination of the photography and wedding photography industry reveals that the market has become much more intense over the past decade. In fact, you have to be very creative, customer oriented and proactive if you are to survive in this industry. We are aware of tougher competition and are prepared to compete well with other wedding photography companies.
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company is launching a standard wedding photography business that will truly become the preferred choice of individuals and organizations. , businesses and government offices in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts, and all other locations where our business is established.
The strategic locations we intend to cover, the business model we will be working on, the ease of payment, the wide product range and our excellent customer service culture will certainly be seen as a competitive advantage for Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography. .
In addition, we have an experienced and qualified team who can do everything to provide our clients with value for their money; a team trained and equipped to pay attention to details associated with lighting wedding events and other photography services.
Finally, our employees will be well taken care of and their wellness program will be one of the best in our category ( aspiring photographers / wedding photography companies ) in the industry, which means they will be more than willing to develop business with us and help us achieve our goals. goals and achievement of all our goals and objectives.
Wedding photography Business plan SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Source of income
Shannon Sharon Wedding Photography The company was founded with the aim of maximizing profit in the photography / wedding photography industry, and we will do our best to provide our services and products to a wide range of clients.
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will generate revenue by offering the following services and products:
- Wedding and other special photos
- Individual or group portrait photos
- School portrait services
- Commercial or industrial photography
- Sports photography
- Other related advisory and consultancy services for wedding photography
One thing is certain; In Bay Orleans, Massachusetts and the United States of America, there will always be couples, households, organizations, businesses, and government agencies ready to get married who will always need the services of photography companies. marriage for various purposes.
We are well positioned to capture the affordable market of Bay Orleans, Massachusetts, as well as the United States and Canada, and we are very optimistic that we will achieve our goal of generating sufficient revenue / profit over the six first months. to work and expand our business and customer base outside of Bay Orleans, Massachusetts, to other cities in the United States and Canada where we intend to market our services.
We were able to critically examine the Photography / Wedding Photography industry, analyzed our chances in this industry, and were able to come up with the following sales forecast. Sales projections are based on information gathered from the field and some assumptions found in startups in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts. the location of our business and the wide range of products and services we will offer;
- first fiscal year: $ 120,000
- Second year: $ 250,000
- Third year: $ 750,000
NB . This projection is based on what is available in the industry and on the assumption that there will be no major economic crisis or natural disaster during the period specified. No major competitor will offer the same value-added services as us in one place. Please note that the above predictions may be lower and at the same time higher.
- Marketing strategy and sales strategy
Before choosing the locations to launch our wedding photography business, we conduct extensive market research and feasibility studies so that we can penetrate the existing market and become the preferred choice of couples, households, churches, schools, corporate organizations, businesses and government. institutions in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts and other cities in the United States and Canada.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to use to structure our business in order to attract the number of customers we want to attract at the same time.
We have hired experts who are familiar with the photography / wedding photography industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of capturing a greater percentage of the available market in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts and in any other city that we are going to visit. services.
In order to continue to function and grow, we must continue to attract customers to patronize our products and services, so we will strive to expand the opportunities or the sales and marketing team to ensure that Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography uses the following sales and marketing approach to attract customers:
- Introduce our business by sending cover letters along with our brochure to churches, schools, marriage registers, corporate organizations, sports clubs and key stakeholders in Bay Orleans, and across the United States and Canada.
- Print flyers about our aerial photography activity and its location and send them to public institutions.
- Advertise online on blogs and forums, as well as social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to get our message out so that those on social media or reading blogs can know where to go and when to go. need the services of a wedding photographer
- Create a basic website for our business to have an online presence
- Directly promote our wedding aerial photography business.
- Join local associations of photographers and wedding photographers for industry trends and advice.
- Offer our customers discount days.
- Advertise our business in local newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business on Yellow Pages ads (local directories)
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Business plan and advertising strategy for wedding photography
While our aerial photography business will be well located, we will continue to increase advertising for the business. We will explore all means available to promote our aerial photography business.
Shannon Sharon® wedding photography company has a long term plan to cover various locations in major cities across the United States and Canada, so we will be deliberately building our brand to be well received in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts, before we take the risk.
In fact, our advertising and publicity strategy is aimed not only at reaching clients, but also at communicating our brand effectively. These are the platforms we intend to use to promote and advertise Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography;
- Place advertisements in print (community newspapers and magazines) and electronic platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- use on the Internet and social networks such as; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. To promote our brand
- Install our bulletin boards at strategic locations in Orleans Bay – Massachusetts
- Take part in roadshows from time to time
- Distribute our flyers and brochures in targeted areas
- Place our Flexi banners in strategic positions where our photo studio is located.
- Make sure all of our employees are wearing our branded T-shirts and all our aerial drones, vehicles with our company logo, etc.
Our pricing strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors affecting the wedding photography business. Consumers usually go to places where they can get a good deal or hire the services of a photography company that can give them a lot of bang for their buck.
We are aware of this trend, so we have created structures that will allow us to charge fees slightly lower than those specific to the industry. Medium We will keep our overheads low and are prepared to operate with low margins for the first six months of starting a business, just to attract repeat customers and grow our customer base.
- payment methods
The payment policy adopted by Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography is comprehensive as we are well aware that different clients prefer different payment methods according to their preferences. them, but at the same time we will apply the financial rules and regulations of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography will offer to its clients. ;
- Payment by bank transfer
- Cash payment
- Payment by credit cards / ATMs (POS Machines)
- Online bank transfer payment
- Payment by check
- Payment by bank transfer
- Bank payment draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will allow our client to pay for his purchases of agricultural products without any stress on his part. Our bank account numbers will be available on our website and in promotional materials for customers wishing to deposit money or make an online transfer for our services and products.
- Start-up costs (budget)
When starting a business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to take. If you intend to be successful by renting space, you will need a good amount of capital, as you need to make sure that your employees are well looked after and that your institution is conducive enough to keep employees creative and productive.
This means that startups can be low or high depending on your goals, vision, and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment to use cost almost the same everywhere, and any price difference will be minimal and overlooked. As for a detailed analysis of the costs of starting a wedding photography business; in other countries, it may differ due to their money’s value.
When it comes to starting a wedding photography business, the main areas that you should be looking for to spend most of your money on are acquiring standard and quality cameras and, of course, renting or the rental of well-located properties. Plus, you don’t have to spend a lot other than paying your employees and buying supplies.
These are the key areas where we will be spending our start-up capital;
- The total fee for business registration in the United States of America is $ 750.
- Legal fees for obtaining licenses and permits and accounting services (software, POS and other software) $ 3,300.
- Promotional marketing costs for the Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company Grand Opening of $ 3,500 , plus flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $ 0.04 per copy) totaling $ 3,580 .
- The total cost of hiring a consultant is $ 2,500.
- The total cost of purchasing insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and loss of property). a) Total coverage of $ 2,400 .
- The 12 month rental fee is $ 1.76 per square foot for a total of $ 105,600 .
- The cost of building a standard photo studio $ 100,000
- Other start-up costs, including office supplies ( $ 500 ) and telephones and utilities ( $ 2,500 ).
- Running costs for the first 3 months (employee salaries, bill payment, etc.) $ 60,000
- Start-up inventory cost (cameras – Cannon EOS-1Ds Mark III and EOS – 5D Mark II. Cannon EF 16 – 35mm f / 2.8L II USM standard and EF 24 – 70mm f / 2.8L USM, other accessories from photograph) 100,000 USD
- Cost of shop equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) USD 13,750
- Cost of purchasing and installing surveillance: $ 5,000
- The cost of purchasing furniture and gadgets (computers, printers, telephones, televisions, audio systems, tables and chairs). et al): US $ 4000.
- Website launch cost: $ 600
- Our launch party costs: $ 5,000
- Miscellaneous: $ 5,000
we need $ 350,000 to successfully set up our wedding photography business in Bay Orleans, Massachusetts. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all staff for the first month of work.
Fundraising / Seed Capital for Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photo Company is privately held and funded exclusively by Shannon Davis and members of her immediate family. They do not intend to welcome an outside business partner, so he decided to limit his sources of start-up capital to three main sources.
As they are the sole financier of the company, they decided to use the following funds to generate start-up capital for the company:
- Create a share of start-up capital from personal savings
- Source of concessional loans from family and friends
- Apply for a loan from my bank
Note: We have managed to get around $ 50,000 ( personal savings $ 40,000 and loan on concessional terms from family members $ 10,000 ), and we are in the final stages of getting a line credit in the amount of $ 300,000 from our bank. All documents and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and at any time the amount will be credited to our account.
Sustainable development strategy and business plan expansion for wedding photography
The future of the business lies in the number of repeat customers who have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the structure of the business. If all of these factors are missing from the business (business), there will not be much time left after the store closes.
One of our main goals in founding Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography is to build a business that survives on its own cash flow without the need for an external injection of funds once the business is officially launched. We know that one of the ways to get approval and win Customers is to provide excellent wedding photography and other photography work anytime at an affordable price.
Shannon Sharon® Wedding Photography Company will provide the appropriate framework, structures and processes to ensure the well-being of our staff. Our corporate culture aims to take our business to higher levels, and the training and retraining of our workforce is at the top.
In fact, the incentive agreement will be available to all of our executives, and it will be based on their work for three years or more. We know that if this is done we can be successful in recruiting and keeping the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to helping us build our dream business.
Checklist / Milestone
- Company name availability check: complete
- Company registration: complete
- Opening of corporate bank accounts: complete
- Securing standard photo booths: in progress
- Opening of Mobile Cash accounts: complete
- Launch of online payment platforms: complete
- Tax request and receipt Payor ID: in progress
- Business license and permit application: Completed
- Purchasing business insurance: complete
- Rental of our head office and reconstruction of the premises / construction of a standard photo studio: In progress
- Feasibility studies: Completed
- Creation of the family capital: complete
- Applica Bank credit counseling: In progress
- Preparation of the business plan: completed
- Compilation of Employee Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of contractual documents and other relevant legal documents: in development
- Creation of the company logo: finished
- Graphic design and packaging printing Marketing / promotional material: in development
- Staff recruitment: ongoing
- Purchase of necessary aerial photography equipment, furniture, shelves, shelves, computers, electronics, office equipment and CCTV systems: in progress
- Creation of an official website for the company: In progress
- Building information for online and community businesses: ongoing
- Occupational Health, Safety and Fire Safety Agreement (license): protected
- Schedule to open / start a group: in progress
- Establishing business relationships with suppliers – suppliers of all necessary photographic product organizers and events / wedding planners etc. In the process