Do you want to start a microcredit business? here is an example of a complete feasibility study of a microcredit business plan template that you can use for FREE .
Ok, so we’ve covered all the requirements for starting a microcredit business. We also went further by analyzing and writing a sample microcredit marketing plan template supported by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for microcredit businesses. So let’s move on to the business planning section.
Starting a microcredit and mortgage business is no different from starting a regular brokerage or credit business. Micro-lenders can actually provide small business loans without collateral, but they are different from brokers in that they have a license and the right to give money to people who are looking for real estate financing. Starting your own microcredit and mortgage business might seem or seem simpler, and the joy of creating your own hours and keeping commissions can be very appealing.
You can also avoid office and political drama and plan your own career opportunities. But keep in mind that good logistics management will be critical to the success of a microcredit business. This is why it is very important that you explore all the heights of a business before embarking on your own. There are many gray areas in the field of microcredit that need to be tackled.
One way to really get to know the microcredit industry is to do your own feasibility study. You can also use the business plan template to learn all about what a business entails. Start-up cost, how many employees you need among many others. Here is an example of a microcredit business plan;
Sample microcredit business plan template
- Overview of activities
“Even in tough economic conditions, individuals and businesses are seeking loans so they can pay for home purchases and other transactions, which in turn turns credit into a recession-proof business. But before you dive into the microcredit and mortgage industry, you need to know the outlines and characteristics of this great industry.
Microcredit and mortgage companies are effectively recovering from a collapse in the real estate market, an economic downturn and increasing competition from commercial banks in the five years to 2016. Microcredit and banking manufacturing Mortgage loans before the recession, income doubled due to the unequivocal consumer demand for credit and the widespread use of a wide range of micro-options for unskilled borrowers.
With steady and good improvements in the housing sector over the past few years, microcredit and mortgage loans have made progress towards rebuilding their reputation. The microcredit and mortgage sector is expected to continue to recover in the coming years due to economic growth, and the housing market will favorably contribute to the growth of industries.
Microcredit and mortgages can also take risks. at the declining stage of their economic life cycle due to the competition they face from commercial banks, which becomes inevitable. Industry added value (IVA), which actually determines the industry’s contribution to the overall economy, is expected to grow at an annual rate of 1.5% over the 5 years until 2021.
It is estimated that the US GDP will grow at an annual rate of 2.2% during the same period. All these figures explain that the share of industry in the American economy is gradually decreasing. Also over the past 10 years, the immediate introduction of entirely new products, including subprime mortgages, Alt-A mortgages, and NINJA loans, as well as lower lending standards that have supported demand for Mortgage loans have clearly exerted positive pressure on the need for microloans and brokers. who effectively have unlimited access to these products and enjoy different interest rates.
Summary of the microcredit business plan
Vanguard Lenders LLC is a leading microcredit and mortgage company that will serve the enormous needs of small businesses, real estate professionals, builders, and single-family home buyers. We have access to the full range of microfinance and we offer the right loan with the best rates, terms and costs to meet the huge needs of our potential clients. Vanguard lenders LLC provides high quality microcredit and mortgage services to individuals and businesses.
Our main goal is to provide our clients with substantial microloans at reasonable and cost-effective prices, as well as to keep our clients informed and active throughout their business. Vanguard Process Lenders LLC will also strive to become friends and consultants to our clients as well as providers of quality services.
Vanguard Lenders LLC is a great company to work with, a professional, stimulating, rewarding, innovative work environment that respects the ideas and plans of our customers and employees. Vanguard Lenders LLC will unanimously deliver superior value to our customers and fair rewards to its owners and employees.
Vanguard lenders LLC is also a legally registered microcredit and mortgage company based in Alexandria, Virginia. We will occupy standard office space in the city’s business district, which will give us the right traffic to attract customers. We plan to make Vanguard Lenders LLC the best microcredit and mortgage company and to be truly competitive in the industry.
Our business goal is to fully capture the market, it may sound outrageous but we are very confident that this will be implemented as we have done extensive research and feasibility studies and believe we have marked our i’s and the have made all reasonable judgment to position the Vanguard LLC lenders for a war to fully reclaim Virginia. Vanguard Lenders LLC is capitalized by two large investors, Mr. John Taylor and Mr. Alfred Garth. Both are well known in the lending industry with over 30 years of combined experience.
- Our products and services
We will be offering various services within the parameters of the Microcredit and Mortgage services industry in the United States of America and of course globally. We are well positioned to maximize the profits of the industry and we plan to do everything within the framework of US law to achieve these goals, objectives and ambitions. Our commercial offers are listed below;
- provide loans to small businesses
- provide mortgages
- provide commercial and industrial mortgages
- Provide mortgages
- Equipment loan
- Provide loans for the purchase of cars
- Online Mortgages
- Online mortgage financing
- Offer mortgages online
- Providing the online mortgage market
- Provision of other loans and related mortgage advisory services
Our vision statement
Our vision is to create a credit brand that will become the first choice for individuals, small businesses, and corporate clients across Virginia. Our vision shows our zeal, our values, our honesty, our security, our service, our excellence and our teamwork.
- Our mission statement
Our mission is to provide professional, reliable and reliable microcredit services that help individuals, start-ups, businesses and non-profit organizations achieve their goals with virtually no stress.We will grow our business to become the one of the leading microcredit service companies across America, starting with Alexandria, Virginia.
- Our corporate structure
Vanguard Lenders LLC is a microcredit services company that will hopefully grow to profitably compete with the industry’s leading microcredit service companies in the United States and around the world. We understand the need to build a strong business structure and hire knowledgeable employees to help make Vanguard Lenders LLC the best of the best.
The type of loan services we hope to create and the big goals we want to achieve are what prompted us to choose the list of offices and people we need to hire. We believe that these portfolios will be filled with experienced and educated people who understand what should and should not be done in the loan market.
We also hope to hire qualified, hard-working and creative people who are results-oriented and willing to work to help us build a successful business that benefits all stakeholders (owners, employees and customers).
- General manager
- business consultant
- HR Manager and Administrators
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Company accountant
Roles and responsibilities
- The CEO will be responsible for the direction of the company
- He will be responsible for building, communicating and implementing the vision, mission and direction of Vanguard Lenders LLC, which also includes guiding the achievement and implementation of all the strategies.
- The CEO is also responsible for setting prices and signing trade deals for the company.
- He is also responsible for the placement.
- It also pays the salaries of the employees.
- He signs checks and documents for and on behalf of the agency
- The CEO also assesses the success of the organization
- will be responsible for providing microcredits to live
- Responsible for providing commercial and industrial microloans
- will be required to provide mortgage loans for housing
- also provides loans for equipment
- fees are charged for granting auto loans
- provide mortgage loans online
- also responsible for securing micro and mortgage financing online
- The business consultant is also responsible for securing mortgage loans online.
- Provides an online marketplace for micro and business mortgages
- Also includes the provision of advisory services for mortgage loans
Management of human resources and administrators
- Oversees the implementation of personnel and administrative tasks for Avangard Lenders LLC
- responsible for tracking office supplies by checking inventory; place and expedite orders; evaluation of new products.
- Ensures the operation of the equipment, meeting the requirements of preventive maintenance; call for repair.
- The challenge is to stay on top of professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participation in professional organizations.
- Strengthens the reputation of the company by appropriating new and different demands; explore the possibilities of adding value to the work done.
- Job specification task for recruiting and managing the interview process
- Responsible for organizing inductions for new team members
- Duties include organizing training, evaluating and evaluating employees
- Responsible for organizing trips, meetings and appointments
- Responsibilities include overseeing the smooth running of the daily office.
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for organizing external research and coordinating all internal sources of information to retain the best customers of the organization and attract new ones
- Responsible for generating demographic information and analyzing transactional data volumes generated by customer purchases.
- They are expected to understand, prioritize and reach new partners, and have business opportunities, etc.
- The challenge of understanding development is not an opportunity; monitors development and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; ensures the realization of development projects.
- The job of the manager is to follow the implementation, defend the needs of the customers and communicate with the customers
- The Director of Sales and Marketing is also responsible for creating, executing and evaluating new plans. to increase sales growth
- Keep all customer contacts and information
- Represent the company at strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and business growth
- The accountant of the company is responsible for the preparation of financial statements, budgets and financial statements.
- Also provides financial analysis guides, development budgets and accounting reports; analyzes the financial feasibility of the most complex proposed projects; conducts marketing research to predict business trends and conditions.
- The company accountant is also involved in financial forecasting and business risk analysis.
- Must be able to understand and support the company’s cash management, accounting and financial reporting
- Responsible for the development and management of financial systems and policies
- The corporate secretary is also responsible for managing payroll.
- Ensures that OOO Avangard-Lenders complies with tax legislation.
- Also monitors all financial transactions for Avangard-lenders LLC
- Is the organization’s internal auditor
- the administrator must greet clients by greeting them in person or by telephone; to respond to inquiries or direct requests.
- The mission is to provide all customers with the highest level of personalized customer service
- He should take every opportunity to increase customer interest in the company’s products and services.
- Responsible for the efficient and timely execution of administrative tasks assigned by the administrator to the administrator.
- Beware of any new information regarding the company’s products, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Admin will also receive packages / documents for the company
- It is marked as Mail delivery in the organization
- Performs all other tasks assigned by the administrator administrator
- Floor Cleaning Manager at Vanguard Lenders LLC
- Attracts attention and makes sure toiletries and consumables aren’t out of stock.
- Ensures cleanliness inside and outside the company.
- Manages all other tasks defined by the restaurant administrator.
- The security guard is responsible for the protection of the company and its employees. surroundings
- Also monitors traffic and organizes parking
- He is responsible for giving safety advice when needed
- You should also patrol the building 24 hours a day.
- Weekly safety reports should
SWOT analysis of the microcredit business plan
At Vanguard Lenders LLC, we are poised to build a superstructured microcredit company capable of supporting the entire microcredit service industry. This is why we called on a renowned consulting firm recognized for its rigorous and precise way of doing business and also known to offer the best when contacted.
We reached out to Brick Lewis Financial consultants to help us with the SWOT analysis of the chosen location and long term goals. Brick Lewis’s financial advisors, being the best in their field, hired the management of Vanguard Lenders LLC to conduct a SWOT analysis. Here is a summary of the results of a SWOT analysis conducted for Avangard-Lenders LLC by financial consultants Brick Lewis;
<It has been literally pointed out that the strength of Vanguard Lenders LLC does not really lie in our rigid business network with other financial lending institutions, professional industry brokers or real estate players, but on the potential, vision and expertise of our team.
Vanguard Lenders LLC has a team dedicated to providing our customers with the best; a well-located, professional team willing to pay attention to detail and maximize the company’s financial returns. Vanguard Lenders LLC is also located in a city with more family values and mutual recognition, which will serve as the driving force in moving our business to its destination.
Brick Lewis financial advisors believe our weakness is how easily we enter the market and gain acceptance as we are just a new business, especially from corporate clients in the already saturated microcredit industry. and mortgage loans; this is perhaps our greatest weakness. But we are convinced that our publicity and our publicity will help us in this aspect.
The loan opportunities are very big and daring. depending on the number of people, new businesses and, no doubt, businesses, all of which need microloans to help them achieve their individual goals and vision.
Vanguard lenders LLC is a standard and well-positioned microcredit provider. We are well prepared and ready to seize any opportunity that presents itself in the immediate vicinity of the law in the United States.
Brick Lewis Financial Consulting believes that most of the threats Vanguard Lenders LLC is likely to face from a microcredit services company operating in the United States will be hostile government policies representing a competitor in our region. transactions and the global economic slowdown, which generally affects purchasing / purchasing power.
It was also assumed that one needs to be careful of the huge losses in three situations: due to sustained large hikes in interest rates, accounting fraud or the collapse of hypertonic bubbles in the residential market. So, to mitigate these threats, we have encouraged the use of credit scoring software like this, and we hope and are well prepared to take advantage of any of these threats to our own advantage.
MARKET ANALYSIS OF THE MARKET ANALYSIS of the microcredit business plan
- Market trend
We all know and understand how huge and huge the microcredit industry is and of course it is an industry that works for individuals and businesses from different industries. Many people depend on the services provided by industry to empower themselves as well as businesses, which shows how important the industry has been and will remain.
Microcredit and mortgage credit are developing with low capital intensity. It is estimated that for every dollar spent on wages, the microcredit and mortgage industry will allocate $ 0.08 to capital spending. This 2016 figure shows a slight increase from $ 0.05 in 2011.
Microcredit and mortgages provide loans to businesses, agencies and individuals by raising funds in the secondary market. These companies will continue to perform these functions regardless of significant capital expenditures.
Much of the capital expenditure on loans is related to computers and technology used to process loans and store information. We foresee an increase in investments in the technological infrastructure of microcredit and mortgage lending, in particular in the area of online services.
It is true that without the services of the lending industry, most people and even start-ups will find it difficult to get a loan or save to buy real estate. The credit industry is directly responsible for helping individuals and businesses bypass the bureaucracy associated with obtaining loans from banks and other financial institutions, etc. In recent years, the credit industry has helped reduce unemployment in the United States. and also an increase in income generated in the United States. In addition, the microcredit services sector has benefited from the development of online platforms. In the future, increasing product penetration and, of course, expanding customer base are expected to drive the growth of the industry.
- Our target market
The loan industry is an industry that has no doubt helped many people, businesses, and start-ups. At Vanguard Mortgages, we will primarily serve small and medium businesses, from new businesses to other large businesses and individual clients, we hope to reach market step by step and quickly capture the market without notice.
As a standard microcredit and mortgage company, Vanguard lenders LLC will benefit from the wide range of microcredit and other industry-related services that we wish to offer, to ensure that all employees are well trained and equipped to serve a wide variety of services. customer base.
Vanguard lenders LLC’s target market will cover businesses of all sizes and individuals. We believe our company has an amazing business concept that will help us work with individuals, small businesses, and large corporations in Alexandria, Virginia, and every other city in the U.S. You will find below -below a list of companies and organizations for which we have categorically designed our products and services;
- Small enterprises
- Individuals and interested owners
- Real estate companies and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- House of worship and other religious organizations
- Educational institutions
- Corporate enterprises
Our competitive advantage
At Vanguard Lenders LLC we have a clear understanding of the level of competitiveness in the microcredit services industry and through our extensive research and planning we should be able to enter the market and offer our potential clients readily available microcredits; thus removing the complex and time-consuming process required to obtain loans from the bank and other financial institutions.
Vanguard Lenders LLC may be a new microcredit and mortgage company in the loan industry in the United States of America, but it cannot be denied that the workforce and owners of Vanguard Lenders LLC are considered like gods in the microfinance and mortgage industry.
From the very foundation of the company, who own it to the very growth of our employees, they are the main professionals. , well-trained and highly qualified microfinance consultants in the United States. This is a fact that will put us ahead of the competition in the lending industry.
We also help to create a comfortable business environment for our employees, as well as to introduce them into the company, offering them employment bonuses and loyalty bonuses which will be calculated over a longer or shorter period of 10 years. , which will allow them to give their all and stay true to the company. and help us build a classic business that will be the largest microcredit and mortgage company in the whole of the United States.
- Sales and marketing strategy
We at Vanguard Lenders LLC are very familiar with the threats and fierce competition in microcredit and mortgages, and have developed our strategic ways to win and anticipate them. This can include hiring the best employees for the job, as well as creating an attack-driven marketing plan.
Our Sales and Marketing Manager will be hired on the basis of his undeniable experience and innovative mindset that has taken the industry by storm, and we hope to train him along with other sales and marketing staff to help him ‘they are ready and well equipped to achieve their goals. objectives and general objective of Avant-Garde mortgages.
We also hope that our genuine and professional approach speaks volumes for us in the industry; We also plan to build a business that will harness or leverage customer satisfaction to grow our customer base.
The main goal of Vanguard Lenders LLC is to develop a business that will be considered the best in Virginia and one of the top 5 microloans in the United States of America, so after a lot of thought and research we have set some strategies that will help us become the market leader in Alexandria and become the main force that we will be consulting in Virginia over the next two years.
We hope to use these strategies to grow our business and become “the vanguard of the war” against the economic downturn;
- We plan to introduce Avangard Lenders LLC by sending cover letters with our business brochure to individuals, households, businesses, schools and real estate players. and all the inhabitants of Alexandria.
- We also plan to advertise Vanguard Lenders LLC in major financial and business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations.
- We also expect Vanguard Lenders LLC to advertise on the yellow pages (in local directories)
- We also plan to attend major international and local real estate, finance and business exhibitions, seminars and trade shows, etc.
- We also hope to create different packages for different categories of clients (individuals, startups and companies) in order to work with their budgets.
- We also plan to use the Internet to promote our business.
- We hope to encourage word of mouth from loyal and satisfied customers.
Micro-loan business plan advertising and advertising strategy
Vanguard Lenders LLC also reached out to a reputable company known for their legitimate ways to build brand awareness of the company to help us create advertising and promotional strategies that will help us attract and retain our target market and do know and feel our presence to all. We also want to take Alexandria Virginia by storm with our unread advertising and promotional strategies.
Here is a list of effective strategies offered by Artwork Business Consult for Vanguard Mortgages;
- We hope to advertise on print (community newspapers and magazines) and electronic platforms; we will also advertise Vanguard LLC lenders in financial magazines, real estate agencies and other relevant financial programs on radio and television
- Vanguard Lenders LLC will also sponsor related community events / programs
- We also plan to use various online platforms to promote our business. This will facilitate Internet users’ access to our site with just one click. We will use the Internet and social media such as; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, etc. To promote our brand
- We are also planning to install our billboards at strategic locations across Albany – New York.
- At Vanguard Lenders LLC, we also plan occasional road shows
- We are also planning to distribute our leaflets and flyers in targeted areas of Alexandria
- We plan to ensure that all of our employees wear our branded shirts and that all of our official vehicles have our company logos etc.
Source of income
Avangard-Lender LLC was established to become a leading player in the field of microcredit and mortgage lending. We also hope to generate good and substantial profits, as well as give our clients the satisfaction they deserve in achieving their goals and objectives.
We plan to generate income by offering the following microloans to individuals, real estate companies, NGOs and businesses. We plan to maximize profits and generate substantial income by offering the following services:
- We provide loans to small businesses
- We offer mortgages
- We offer commercial and industrial mortgage services
- Provision of loans guaranteed by housing
- Equipment loan
- Provide loans for the purchase of cars
- Online Mortgages
- Online mortgage financing
- Offer mortgages online
- Providing an online mortgage market
- Provision of other related mortgage advisory and consultancy services
At Vanguard Lenders LLC, we really understand how complex and difficult it is to get loans from banks and other financial institutions. make the process less complicated and build a large base of happy and satisfied customers.
This suggests that the possibility of earning income for the business cannot be ruled out. Vanguard Lenders LLC was established to fight the war on poverty and we hope to make them the best of the best in our online platforms and we are confident that we will achieve our goal of generating substantial income / profit within the first six months of operation and development of business and our customers in Virginia and beyond
After our in-depth market research and with the help of the various consulting companies we have engaged, we have developed our sales forecasts for the next three years. Sales forecasts have been calculated and planned based on information gathered in the field and some common assumptions with new entrants in the industry.
Below is a detailed forecast of the Vanguard Mortgages sales that we believe in and hope to surpass with hard work and persistence. This sales forecast is also based on the location of our activity and on the innovative activity that we will offer to our customers.
- First fiscal year -: $ 750,000
- Second fiscal year -: $ 1.4 million
- Third fiscal year -: $ 3.2 million
Note : The above forecasts have been made on the basis of what can be achieved in the industry and with the assumption that there will be no major economic downturns or natural disasters in the next three years throughout Virginia. We also hope that there won’t be a major competitor in Alexandria, Virginia providing all of the services we hope to provide to our customers. It should also be noted that the above predictions may be lower and at the same time higher.
- Our pricing strategy
At Vanguard Lenders LLC, we all understand that the industry is driven by increased demand for and availability of real estate / real estate, so there can never be a pricing model that fits the lending industry. As we all know, real estate prices fluctuate regularly.
We also know that most loan companies rely on commissions as they act as intermediaries between microcredit applicants and secondary financiers, but we hope to create a more direct approach by offering these loans themselves, which can be very possible thanks to important incentives that our founders are ready to introduce
We hope that the prices and commissions for our services at Vanguard Lenders LLC will be below the market average for our customers at regular times. We also hope to provide them with bundle loans at low interest rates that will bring them closer to the business and we hope to raise our prices slightly higher when we have acquired a substantial visual identity in the microcredit and mortgage industry.
- payment methods
We plan to provide a variety of payment options to our customers at Vanguard Mortgages. We understand the diverse needs and attitudes of people, as well as how they understand and deal with things in different ways, and we strive to provide the right platform that works for everyone equally. Below are the payment options we will provide to Vanguard Lenders LLC.
- Payment by bank transfer
- Internet bank transfer payment
- Pay by check
- Payment by bank check
- Cash payment
Considering the above platforms, we have selected a well known bank in USA. to help our business. We have selected and opened a business current account with Capital One Financial Corporation. Our bank account numbers will be available on the website and in promotional material for customers wishing to make a cash deposit, and will also be made available to customers explicitly upon request.
Financial projections and costs of the microcredit business plan
At Vanguard lenders LLC, we understand that starting a microcredit and mortgage business is not easy, especially with limited capital; this is because you don’t have to buy expensive machinery and equipment, be able to make loans, and solve other problems and legal proceedings.
You also have to worry about the huge amount required to buy or rent standard office space in a busy business district, the price required to purchase office furniture and equipment, the money required to purchase the applications. software needed to pay bills such as phone bills and water bills, obtaining a license, advertising a business, Here is a detailed financial projection and cost of starting Vanguard Lenders LLC;
- The cost to register a business in the United States of America is $ 750.
- Our budget for basic insurance policies, permits and business licenses is $ 200,000
- Purchase of a suitable office space opposite the Alexandria town hall. , Virginia (reconstruction included) – $ 75,000
- Capitalization budget (working capital) – 1 million USD
- Budget to sort out other legal processes (getting a business license and everything, all fees in Alexandria, Virginia, etc.) $ 2,500
- Equip the office with suitable and standard equipment (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, security and electronic gadgets, etc.) – $ 7,000
- purchase of required software applications (CRM software, accounting and bookkeeping software and payroll software, etc.) – $ 10,500
- Vanguard Lenders LLC Official Website Launch – $ 600
- Our costs for a minimum of three employees in 3 months plus utility bills are $ 12,000
- Other additional costs (business cards, signs, advertisements and promotions, etc.) – $ 4,000
- Miscellaneous: $ 10,000
c The detailed cost analysis above for starting a microcredit and mortgage business assumes that we need $ 1,322,350 to successfully establish Vanguardlenders LLC, which is a large-scale microcredit and mortgage business. .
Investment / start-up capital formation for Vanguard Lenders LLC
Vanguard Lenders LLC is well licensed. and a registered microcredit and mortgage company capitalized by two large investors, Mr. John Taylor and Mr. Alfred Garth. They are the founders and financiers of the business and hope to remain so for the time being, hoping to welcome partners at a very mature and mature stage of the business.
Due to the smaller restrictions on Vanguard mortgage financing, we have described several ways to recognize financing and seed capital. They may include:
- generate part of the start-up capital of two main investors
- accepting loans on favorable terms from family and friends
- Ok Investors Angels
- Apply for a business loan from my bank (if necessary)
Note : LLC Avangard-Lenders has managed to generate $ 1.4 million from two large investors who individually build and scale $ 700,000 each. We believe this amount is sufficient to run the business for the first three months, and by then we plan to support the business with cash and incentives generated by our business activities.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CORPORATE MICRO-LAND: strategy of sustainable development and expansion
Every business wants to grow and stand the test of time, and that success lies in the number of loyal customers in its customer base and the skill of the employees, the investment procedures and the business structure they choose. A business without these criteria mentioned is not a business, but a playground that ends before it starts.
Vanguard Lenders LLC was founded to spread its wings in the skies of Virginia as well as to grow and fly through all the Nick and Cranes of the United States, squeezing and capturing the market at every turn. We believe that with our unique business structure and skilled hands, we can start to survive on the money we earn from the second month of operation.
We also understand that this is one of the strategies to gain approval and that winning clients must provide our clients with innovative services at a lower cost than the industry can get, and we have planned to survive and to compete successfully during these times.
At Vanguard Lenders LLC, we all make sure we use the right framework, structures and processes, and we make sure that our employees, from our security guards to our investors, are well-staffed. We hope to create a family within the company that values the work ethic, the same dedication and the same commitment in bringing Vanguard Lenders LLC to the heights we expect.
We also plan to use a profit sharing mechanism that will allow our management employees to enjoy the fruits of their labor. This agreement will be adopted over a significant period of 5 years and by decision of the organization’s board of directors. With these incentives, and much more attractive to employees, we hope to hire and retain employees who are the best in the field they are hired for.
Checklist / checklist
- Company name availability check: complete
- Business registration: complete
- Opening of corporate bank accounts with various US banks: complete
- Opening of online payment platforms: completed
- Application and obtaining of the tax identification number: in progress
- Business license and permit application: Completed
- Purchase of all forms of commercial insurance: Completed
- Feasibility study: completed
- Rental, renovation and equipment of our establishment: Completed
- Receive part of the start-up capital from the founder: Completed
- Loan requests from our bankers: in progress
- Preparation of the business plan: Completed
- Compilation of employee handbook: complete
- Drafting of contractual documents: in progress
- Creation of the company logo: finished
- Graphic design and packaging printing Marketing / promotional material: finished
- Recruitment in progress
- Purchase of necessary software, furniture, office equipment, electronic devices and reconstruction of the facility: in progress
- Creation of an official website for the company: In progress
- Strengthening of the reputation of companies (Business PR): in progress
- Occupational health and safety conditions: ongoing
- Establishment of business relationships with banks, financial loans to institutions, suppliers and major industry players: ongoing