Are you interested in creating a lemonade stand for your child? You need a sample lemonade stand business plan template to be successful in your business ? then I advise you to keep reading.
“ Imagine a world in which a large percentage of us did not have to rely on other people to provide us with jobs, a world in which most of us were job providers … “
Sarah and Jessica are two sisters who grew up in a small town in Colorado, United States. They lost their father at the very tender age of 4 and 7 and were raised by their mother, who was a housewife at the time. Needless to say, life was difficult for them? Their mother, Nancy, decided that she wanted her daughters to grow up strong, independent and able to take care of them no matter where they ended up.
So she started to encourage them to earn money for themselves: on weekends and holidays they babysit, run errands and get paid for it, set up lemonade stands in public parks. and bought them.
Sarah and Jessica were able to save on college entrance this way, and even when they were in college, they never had to ask Nancy’s mom for pocket money at the instead, they sent him monthly college stipends.
Sarah is currently a very successful makeup artist and she started out helping her classmates dress for dates while Jessica is very famous. fashion designer in Los Angeles. They never had to rely on anyone for money or work; instead, they have several people in the salary.
I think now you’re like “ What is the moral of the story ? Well, your kids are never too young to start learning business. You have to start teaching them to save and invest now so that they can become smart, strong and independent.
Lemonade Rack Startup – Sample Business Plan Template
Summer is back and the kids will be coming home soon. Lemonade stands are a great way for kids and college students to earn money while on vacation. Encourage your kids to set up a lemonade stand this summer; this is a good way to start teaching them the practical aspects of the business.
How to make lemonades
Let’s start with how to make lemonades. There are two ways to do this: you can use fresh lemons or you can avoid using lemon powders.
- Fresh lemons
Fresh lemons are healthier and easier to prepare. To make lemonade with fresh lemons, follow these steps:
- Squeeze the fresh lemons in your hands or roll them on the table for a few minutes to loosen the juice and allow it to flow freely when cut in half.
- Then you need to cut the lemons in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Remember to remove the seeds or use a blender for maximum sweetness.
- Add any sweetener you like. You can use sugar, honey or maple syrup. Maple syrup tastes better, has fewer calories, and is considered healthier.
- Add the desired amount of water and a few ice cubes and your lemonade is ready to drink.
- To spice things up a bit and make your lemonade more desirable, you should consider adding additional fruits such as strawberries, grapes, or oranges.
Lemonade powder is also quite easy to prepare. All you have to do is buy some lemon powder from the store, add water and sugar to taste, and add a few ice cubes and your lemonade is ready.
Where to install the lemonade stand
Now that you know how to make your lemonades, where you need to install your lemonade stand to secure patronage and high profit ?
Depending on the financial resources you have, you can set up your lemonade stand anywhere. If you can afford the rent, great location of the mall. You can also consider installing it in a public park or if you live in a seaside town, the beach is also a very suitable place to install. If you don’t want to go too far, you can set it up right in front of your house so that neighbors and passers-by can hang out with you.
What should you do?
- Umbrella -: You must protect yourself from the sun’s rays with a large umbrella.
- Table -: You will also need a table to store all your belongings and equipment.
- Pair of lemons -: It is important that you know how many lemons you need to brew to make a glass of lemonade and that you decide how many cups you want to brew per day. This would give you an idea of how many lemons to buy in the market.
- Tablecloths -: Try to keep your lemonade clean and inviting by using a tablecloth.
- Plastic cups
- Ice cubes-: you can fill the cooler with ice cubes and place it next to you, or use a portable ice maker if you can.
- Price list – … You will also need to make a large price tag using cardboard paper and a colored pencil so that people can see how affordable your lemonades are.
- Glass jug
- A few gloves so as not to anger the delicate and not to forget to take an apron.
Lemonades aren’t just for kids. It is also a good business idea for homeless parents or the unemployed. With less than $ 100, you can start your lemonade business and start making money for yourself. If you have enough money to invest, you can do it a bit more by setting up a mobile lemonade stand.
To do this, you will need a truck to transport you and your equipment. You should also consider selling snacks and other types of fruit juice to increase your income. Make sure you write your business plan and obtain the necessary licenses and permits for your business.