Are you running an online business in Nigeria and want to know how to get free Nigeria virtual Visa credit card? You need a credit card that you can use to buy products online and pay for services ? this article is for you.
Nigeria as a country is endowed with human, natural and mineral resources, and Nigerians are inherently hardworking and resilient in the face of challenges. The ICT industry in Nigeria is one of the fastest growing and many internet entrepreneurs are entering the market. But, as expected, every business has several challenges that prevent entrepreneurs from going online in Nigeria, and one of those challenges is making and receiving payments online.
So, in this article, I will help you solve this online payment problem by showing you how to get Nigeria credit card that will not be rejected by online merchants. After reading this article, you will be able to purchase and make payments on websites such as Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc.
Why do you need a virtual credit card in Nigeria?
- To buy online at more affordable prices
- Easy to buy from overseas sellers such as Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, etc.
- To access Clickbank digital products
- To pay for domain names and web hosting
- To buy websites from Flippa
List of credit card providers in Nigeria
- Graphcard. com
- GTB MasterCard
- Zenith Web Surfer Card
- Africard UBA Visa
Over time, I have used several web payment services such as Graphic card but the transaction and financing costs are quite high. GTB MasterCard is the most popular debit card that can also double as a credit card, but there have been many complaints recently about its rejection by online merchants such as Hostgator, GoDaddy and Clickbank …
Second, the protocol used to receive and activate your GTB Naira or Dollar MasterCard is expensive and stressful ( the activation fees, which are only necessary to receive your token, are around 3000 N excluding transaction fees ).
As of this writing, I have completely switched to using UBA Africard and can tell you that this is the best solution I have made. While I don’t like customer relationship management at UBA, I will continue to use their card until a better option is available.
Why I prefer UBA Africard
Disclaimer : I want to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with UBA and have not been paid to endorse their product. I only recommend UBA Africard because I have used it and am satisfied with their services …
- UBA Africard is a Visa card and is widely used by online merchants
- Since I moved to UBA Africard, I have never had any deviations or problems
- You will have your own online portal where you can follow your transactions
- UBA Africard is also a physical Visa card which you can also use for ATM and point of sale withdrawals around the world
- You will receive a special personal account number that you can use to easily fund your account
- You can also use this account number to receive cash deposits from other people.
- You have the choice to request a personalized card in your name or a shared card
- The personalized card is very inexpensive and easy to organize. Go to any branch with an ID card and N1000 and you are done.
- I have used the map on Flippa, Hostgator, Amazon, Namecheap, 2CheckOut, etc. No problem.
In conclusion, I firmly believe that the problem of Internet payments is now a thing of the past. So go ahead and get your virtual credit card today and I’ll see you upstairs.