Are you about to start a mobile car wash? here is an example of a complete feasibility study of a mobile car wash business plan template that you can use for FREE .
Ok, so we’ve covered all the requirements for starting a car wash business. We also took it a step further by analyzing and writing a sample mobile car wash marketing plan template backed by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for mobile car wash businesses. So let’s move on to the business planning section.
Setting up a mobile car wash can be a fun, profitable, and rewarding activity for those who are persistent and smart. With the right location, first class service, and the right marketing, you can serve big customers looking for a fast and efficient car wash at an affordable price.
However, starting a car wash business also requires significant investment capital, careful planning, and attention to detail to keep your business profitable.
Why start a car wash business?
The mobile automatic car wash eliminates the need for a physical location, greatly reducing start-up costs. Start a car sales business with inexpensive supplies and tools and expand as needed. As a mobile operator, you will be doing work in parking lots, driveways and garages, giving you the benefit of visibility for marketing purposes. The disadvantages are the inability to work outside in bad weather and the restrictions on movement with all the necessary tools and consumables, including a large amount of water.
As with any business, the demand for mobile car wash services has generally declined during the recession / economic downturn, and this is due to lower household spending on cleaning services and lower demand from business customers. . As the economy grows and incomes rise, there will be a corresponding increase in demand for cleaning services such as mobile car washes.
Here is an example of a mobile car wash business that you can use to develop your own business plan;
Example of mobile car wash business plan template
- Mobile Car Wash Business Process Review
In the United States of America and even around the world, the car wash and auto retail industry, of which mobile car wash is a part, is considered to be one of the industries that employs more unskilled workers. than skilled workers. Quite simply because some of the main services offered by car wash companies relate to car cleaning, washing and waxing services (cars, trucks, vans, trailers, etc.).
In the car wash industry, you will also find personalized services such as full and self-service car wash services as well as truck and bus wash services and auto detailing services. The industry is open to both small entrepreneurs (neighborhood car wash) and large investors (Mr. Clean car wash owned by Procter Gamble)
Establishment in the field of car wash and vehicle inspection, especially those that use mobile car washes It is known that companies mainly clean, wash and clean motor vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and trailers, wherever their customers require … This can be in their homes, offices or public places, etc. Self-service car washes are also part of this industry. The mobile car wash and auto retail industry does not include companies that primarily change motor oil or provide car repair and maintenance services.
Households account for the largest share of income from the production of car wash parts – around 76%. Retailing the car wash, residential customers are broadly defined as having a driver’s license, owning a car and being over 16 years of age. This demographic is further segmented by income level, with the highest demand for car wash services detailing the highest income households.
Professional clients represent 22% of industry revenues. Revenue for this segment is primarily derived from the service of vans and taxis and includes businesses that depend on vehicles for the day-to-day operation of the business, as well as car rental and rental companies, as well as manufacturing businesses. trucks, many of which cannot afford your own repair and maintenance shops.
“Particularly in independent companies that do not have on-site repairs, the decline in economic activity during the economic crisis led to a decrease in the number of companies using vehicles for trade, but the resumption of growth economy since 2010 has strengthened this segment. Government customers account for about 2% of the car wash industry’s revenue. This segment includes federal, state and local government organizations.
The car wash and vehicle inspection industry, which owns the mobile car wash business, is indeed a growing industry that thrives in all parts of the world, especially in developed countries such as the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Italy, among others. , no company has a leading market share in the sector.
Statistics show that in the United States of America alone there are approximately 61,332 licensed and registered car wash companies responsible for employing some 204,594 workers and the industry earns a whopping $ 9 billion a year, with an annual growth rate of 2.7%.
Among other things, mobile car washes and car retailers all over the world still benefit from good sponsorship, especially if they are well located and know how to enter the target market (businesses (transport companies and transport companies, etc. ), government and households, etc.)
Car wash business plan summary
Our company name is Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company. We are a registered and standardized mobile car wash and inspection company registered under the laws of the United States of America.
Although our primary business is mobile car washing, we will be providing a small office in the bustling downtown business district of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. We are strategically located between a residential pole and an industrial pole, and we are committed to serving the entire community, both businesses and individuals.
Our main service offering to our valued customers as a mobile car wash and car treatment company will focus on mobile car detailing services (cleaning, polishing). and etc.
Our intention to start a car wash and detailing business is to only offer the above services, but we will not close our doors to diversification (value added services) unless it affects our basic services. We strive to maximize our position as the leading manufacturer of car wash and mobile auto parts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Crispy ™, car wash and auto parts specialist, is committed to achieving excellence and financial success with uncompromising success. service and honesty, so we decided to start our own car wash and detailing business; We are in the industry to achieve positive results.
We are very optimistic that our values and the quality of the services we provide will help us take our car wash and detailing business to an enviable height and help us attract a number of customers who will make it happen. very profitable business. We are a company that will aim to build good business relationships with our clients, paying attention to their money and encouraging them to use our services again and again.
We are well aware that in order to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to provide quality mobile car wash and auto detailing services, and that is exactly what we will be doing. We are open to the latest technology in car washing and auto parts processing, and there is no doubt that our excellent customer service, honesty and the wide range of services we offer will always make us welcome our loyal customers.
Crispy ™ A car wash and detailing company owned and operated by Mr. George McFarlane and his family, George Macfarlane has over 15 years of experience managing some of the leading car wash and inspection brands. in various cities of the United States of America and Canada. before the creation of Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company.
- Our services and equipment
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company is a standard and well-equipped mobile car wash and car detailing company that offers a wide range of services that revolve around the car wash and automotive detailing industry. and other value-added services. We intend to give our customers every reason to always use our services, which is why we have personalized our services. Basically, our services assume that we look to customer service.
These are the services we will be offering as a mobile car wash and detailing business;
- Mobile detailing services (i.e. cleaning, polishing)
- Washing and polishing of mobile cars
- Car parts
- Car wash
- Car washes for cars and trucks
- Self-service car wash
- Truck and bus washers
- Other free services
Our vision is to become the number one mobile car wash and retailer throughout Atlanta, Georgia, with an active presence in major cities across the United States of America and Canada.
- Our mission statement
Our mission as a mobile car wash and automotive detailing business is to develop a highly successful and profitable all-in-one mobile wash and breakdown facility. a company that provides quality service in our community and has become the standard for the perfect mobile car wash and car detailing business not only in the state of Georgia but all over the United States of America and in Canada where we intend to sell our franchises e.
- Our corporate structure
We fully understand that the success of any business is the foundation on which the business is based, so we decided to build our mobile car wash and car detailing business on the right business basis.
Basically, we intend to build a mobile car wash and breakdown business that will become the standard for mobile car wash and breakdown business in the United States of America and Canada. We want to build a business of dedicated employees who will work hard to keep our customers happy and achieve their value.
In other words, to achieve this goal, we understand that it takes a business. the right people and the right structure to achieve everything we set out to do, so we will be implementing structures and processes that will help us deliver great service and run our business on autopilot. The success of our mobile car wash and auto repair business will depend on the team, not just any individual.
With the wide range of services we offer, we plan to use only more than a conventional mobile car wash requires for its operation. We will certainly have different employees who will manage the various services offered by Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company.
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing will recruit professionals and qualified professionals to fill the following roles:
- Manager (owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Head of Marketing and Sales Department
- Customer Service Manager
- Field agents (car washes and answering machines (6)
- Truck / Van Driver
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for providing advice to the company
- Creation, communication and implementation of the organization’s vision, mission and general direction, that is, leadership in the development and implementation of the organization’s overall strategy.
- Responsible for setting prices, signing trade agreements and paying salaries.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Measures the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the organization
- Make sure the property is in pristine condition and is user-friendly enough
- Prepare budget and reports for the organization
- Identify hiring jobs and manage the interview process
- Provide staff input to new team members
- Responsible for monitoring the proper functioning of staff and administrative employees. tasks for the organization
- Develop job descriptions using KPIs to manage the performance of all employees
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders (clients and board members) to review the effectiveness of business policies, procedures and processes
- maintains office supplies by checking inventory; place and expedite orders; evaluation of new products.
- Ensures the operation of equipment by meeting preventive maintenance requirements; call for repair.
- Identifies the jobs to be recruited and manages the interview process
- Provide staff input to new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and evaluation of employees
- monitor the proper functioning of the daily activities of the organization.
Head of Marketing and Sales Department
- Identify, prioritize and reach new customers, business opportunities and more.
- Identifies development opportunities; monitors development and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; ensures the realization of projects.
- Drafting of winning offers, negotiation of fees and rates according to the organization’s policies
- Responsible for carrying out business studies, market studies and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for overseeing implementation, advocating for client needs and communicating with clients
- Develops, implements and evaluates new plans to increase sales growth
- Documents all contacts and customer information
- Presents Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company at Strategic Meetings
- Help drive sales and growth for Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company.
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for the preparation of the financial statements, budgets and financial statements of the organization
- Manage financial analyzes, development budgets and accounting reports; analyzes the financial feasibility of the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to predict business trends and conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and risk analysis.
- Perform cash management, accounting and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for the development and management of financial systems and policies
- Payroll manager
- Ensures compliance with tax laws
- Manages all financial transactions for the Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing business. Internal Auditor for Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company
Customer Service Manager
- greets customers and visitors by greeting them in person or by telephone; respond to or direct requests.
- Ensures that all customer contacts (email, built-in hub, SMS or phone) provide the customer with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers over the phone, he seizes every opportunity to get the customer interested in the company’s products and services.
- Effectively and timely allocates administrative responsibilities assigned by the manager
- Stay up to date with any new information on organizations’ products and advertising campaigns, etc., to ensure accurate and useful information is provided to customers when they make requests
Pressure washer / machine operators (6):
- Responsible for the management of basic services offered for mobile auto detailing services (i.e. cleaning, polishing), car washing and polishing, auto parts, car washes, mobile car washes and car washes etc.
- Cleaning after client and clean work area.
- Maintain a clean work area as needed by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning glass doors and windows, etc.
- Make sure there are no toiletries and consumables in the warehouse
- appointed by the manager,
Truck / Van Driver:
- Responsible for transporting equipment, materials and workers to the project site li>
- Perform an assignment for the organization
- Perform any other task assigned by the manager.
SWOT Analysis of Mobile Car Wash Business Plan
We can usually successfully manage an ordinary mobile car wash and business details without having to go through the protocol required to start a new business, including writing a detailed business plan, but due to the nature of this guy. we want to start a car and auto parts washing business, but we have no choice but to follow the proper procedures.
We hired Mr. Coleman Carrington, a biased human resources and business consultant. in startups to help us do a SWOT analysis for our business and it did a great job for us. Here is an overview of the result we obtained from a SWOT analysis carried out on behalf of Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing, Atlanta, Georgia;
The Crispy ™ mobile car wash and automatic details are located in the center of a densely populated industrial and residential complex in Atlanta, Georgia; Our location is actually one of our main strengths. We have state-of-the-art and well-equipped mobile car wash equipment and tools, and we are also one of the very few mobile car wash and car detailing companies in Atlanta, GA. , to offer a wide range of services for households and households. firm. customer base.
Another strength that matters to us is the strength of our team; our people and our leadership We have a team that is considered an expert in car washing and car treatment, a team of hardworking and dedicated people.
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing is a new private (family) owned business and we may not have enough funds to promote our business. As a new business, we are also well aware that it will take time to gain the trust of our customers.
We’re centrally located in one of the busiest neighborhoods in Atlanta, Georgia, and we’re open to all the affordable opportunities the city has to offer. Our business concept has also enabled us to become a one-stop-shop in the mobile car wash and vehicle inspection industry.
The truth is, the country does not have a standard, well-equipped mobile car wash and traffic police. the area where ours will be located; The nearest mobile auto wash and treatment company to our proposed location is approximately 6 miles away. In short, we do not have direct competition in our target market area.
Some of the threats Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing may face are unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic / social factors, the economic downturn that may impact consumer spending, and of course. new. competitors in the same place where we have.
Business plan for washing mobile cars MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market trends
The car wash market is fueled by car purchases and increasing consumer spending – in fact, as the global economy grows, more people will buy cars and more people will regularly use car wash services. car washing, especially if their driving habits encourage them to do so.
A car wash business responds to an increase in household spending as well as an increase in the volume of cars in a particular area or city. The market trend can be predicted without stress.
The trend in the car wash industry is that most car wash companies, in an effort to survive the recent global economic crisis, have included value added services in their core service offerings. Some car wash businesses include carpet washing, selling car accessories, running a bar, lounge bar, and even a one-room restaurant if they have enough space. . in relation to expanding your market.
- Our target market
Before choosing a location for our mobile car wash and traffic inspection facility, we conducted a feasibility study and market research and were able to identify those that would significantly benefit from our services. Most of those who will benefit from our service offering are households, transport companies, transport companies and government agencies with a fleet of cars / trucks etc. They cover various sectors of the economy.
The demographic component of those in need of mobile car wash and automatic retail services extends to the public sector, the organized private sector and individuals from different backgrounds. society and from all walks of life.
Below is a list of the people and organizations for which our car washes and mobile garages are intended;
- Government sector; government ministries, departments and parastatals.
- Organized private sector
- Business leaders
- Car dealers
- Taxi and car rental company
- Transport companies
- Transport companies
Our competitive advantage
Mobile car wash and auto retail businesses are simple businesses that do not require formal training; anyone can start a car wash business if they have the necessary start-up capital. This means that the probability that a mobile car wash business will emerge where our mobile car wash and car detailing business is located is high. We are aware of this, so we decided to develop a business concept that will allow us to become a leader in Atlanta, Georgia.
Our competitive advantage is that we are the standard mobile wash and aesthetic service. a company that offers a variety of free business offers that can easily help us attract car owners (customers) within the radius of our mobile car wash and auto retailer business operations.
We can say for sure that the location of our mobile phone car wash and retail business will definitely be positive for us among the competitors who can start a car wash in the same location as ours.
Currently, Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing has no real competition to match the quality of our services and business proposals, etc. Our customer service will be personalized to meet the needs of all of our customers.
Finally, all our employees will be well looked after and their social benefits will be among the best in our category (startups, mobile car washes). and other related industrial cleaning companies in the United States) in the industry. This will allow them to be more than ready to build a business with us and help them achieve their goals and all of our business goals and objectives.
Mobile Car Wash Business Plan SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing strategy and sales strategy
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing marketing strategy will be driven by excellent customer service, honesty and quality delivery service. We guarantee that we will build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales through the results of our jobs and on the recommendation of our satisfied customers. We are well aware of how satisfied customers can drive the growth of the business, especially businesses like mobile car washes and garages.
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing is a strategically advantageous division of Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing, and we will make the most of the opportunities available, so we are spending more to find a business in a location that is visible and allows us to ” access our target market.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their extensive industry experience and will receive regular training to ensure their well-being. equipped to achieve their goals and the overall objective Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing
Our goal is to grow Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing to be the leading company in Atlanta in the field of mobile car wash and automotive detailing. Georgia, so we’ve come up with a strategy that will help us take advantage of the existing market and become a major force to be reckoned with in the auto parts and washing industry.
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing is ready to use the following marketing and marketing strategies to attract customers;
- Introduce our car wash and detailing business by sending cover letters along with our brochure to businesses, transportation and logistics companies, households and key stakeholders in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Print flyers and business cards and place them strategically in offices, libraries, public buildings and train stations, etc.
- Call on your friends and family to promote our company
- Post information about our business and the services we provide on message boards in places like schools, libraries, local cafes, etc.
- Place classifieds or classifieds in the newspaper or in local publications about our business and the services we provide.
- Use referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who need our personalized services
- Promote our mobile car wash and inspection company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV channels and radio stations.
- Take part in exhibitions, seminars, trade shows, etc. relevant to promote our services
- Set up a direct marketing method
- Encourage the use of oral and satisfied students with word of mouth marketing
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to sell our services.
Source of income
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing was founded with the aim of maximizing profits in the car wash and traffic control industry, and we will do our best to do our best to attract individual customers. and corporate on a regular basis.
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing will generate revenue by offering the following services:
- Mobile detailing services (i.e. cleaning, polishing)
- Washing and polishing of mobile cars
- Car parts
- Car wash
- Car washes for cars and trucks
- Self-service car wash
- Truck and bus washers
- Other free services
We leave no stone unturned when it comes to identifying possible ways to raise funds for the business. One thing is certain; there will always be businesses and individual customers who will need the services of a mobile car wash and car service.
We are well positioned to capture the affordable Atlanta, GA market, and are very optimistic that we will achieve our goal of generating sufficient revenue / profit in the first six months of operations and growing our business. car wash and car detailing. as well as our customers.
We were able to critically analyze the car wash and the car wash. Auto detailing market and we analyzed our chances in the industry and we were able to come up with the following sales forecasts. The sales forecast is based on information gathered from the field and some assumptions common to similar startups in Atlanta, Georgia.
Below are the sales forecasts for Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing based on the location of our business and, of course, the wide range of related services we will be offering;
- First year-: $ 200,000
- Second year: $ 450,000
- Third year-: $ 750,000
Note . This projection is based on what is available in the car wash and auto parts converting industry, and considering what has won: it won’t be a major economic crisis and there won’t be a major competitor offering the same additional dance related services. as we do in the same place. Please note that the above predictions may be lower and at the same time higher.
- Our pricing strategy
Our pricing system will be based on what is available in the mobile car wash and auto parts industry, we will not charge any additional fees (except for premium and custom services) and we will not charge less than our competitors in Atlanta, Georgia. …
However, we do plan to offer discount services from time to time and to reward our loyal customers, especially when they refer customers to us. The prices for our services will be the same as in the open market.
- payment methods
At Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing our payment policy will be comprehensive as we are fully aware that different customers prefer different payment options as they wish. Here are the payment methods that we will make available to our customers:
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment via POS machine
- Online bank transfer payment
- Payment by check
- Payment by bank check
- Payment via mobile money
- Cash payment
With this in mind, we have selected banking platforms that will help us achieve our projects with little to no itching.
Mobile car wash business plan advertising and advertising strategy
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing is committed to setting the standard for the mobile car wash and auto detailing business in Atlanta, Georgia and across the United States, so we will strive to adopt and apply best practices to advance our business. It’s good enough that there isn’t a hard and fast rule of how to advertise or promote a car wash and car treatment business.
The problem is, most auto wash and treatment companies don’t have the cash they need to squirt ads and advertisements. They will have their funds set aside to cover general and operating costs.We will do our best to use all conventional and custom advertising and advertising technology to promote our mobile car wash and car detailing business. .
Here are the platforms we intend to use to promote and advertise the Crispy ™ mobile vehicle. Automatic washing and aesthetics company;
- Encourage our repeat customers to help us use word of mouth (referrals) advertising
- Promote our mobile car wash and car detailing business in relevant magazines, local newspapers, local TV stations and local radio stations
- Advertise our business online through our official website
- list our company in local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- use on the Internet and social networks such as; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. To promote our brand
- Set up our bulletin boards at strategic points in Georgia and beyond
- Direct coupon approach
- Participate in occasional road shows in targeted communities
- Distribute leaflets and flyers in targeted areas
Start-up costs (budget)
We were able to secure the cash we needed to successfully launch a standard mobile car wash and cleaning business in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
These are the key areas where we will be spending our start-up capital;
- Total business registration fees in Atlanta – Georgia $ 750.
- Legal fees for obtaining licenses and permits $ 1,500.
- Marketing promotion costs (2,000 flyers at $ 0.04 per copy) totaling $ 3,580.
- The cost of hiring a business consultant is $ 2,000.
- Insurance coverage (civil liability, workers’ compensation and property damage) totaling $ 30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and payroll software, $ 3,000
- The cost of renting a small office space is $ 50,000.
- The cost of renovating the facility is $ 10,000.
- Other start-up expenses, including office supplies, $ 1,000.
- Telephone and utilities $ 3,500
- Operating costs for the first 3 months (employee salaries, bill payment, etc.) $ 40,000
- Initial cost of inventory $ 15,000
- The cost of the store’s equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signs) $ 13,750
- Cost of a mobile car wash and car detailing equipment (carpet extractor $ 350.00, vacuum / air freshener $ 1000.00, steam cleaner $ 6000.00, lighting, tank 400, $ 00, loading platform $ 6,895.00 and truck $ 18,455.00) $ 15,000.
- Cost of purchasing furniture and gadgets (computers, printers, telephones, televisions, credit cards, outlets, tables and chairs, etc.): US $ 4,000.
- Website launch cost: $ 600.
- The purchase price of a light truck is US $ 15,000.
- Our gala evening costs: 1,500 USD.
- Miscellaneous: USD 10,000
We will need $ 150,000 to successfully start our car wash and auto detailing business in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Funding / launch of mobile car wash and automotive retail company Crispy ™
Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company is a business to be owned and operated by George McFarlane and his family. These are the only financial instruments of a business, so they decided to limit the acquisition of start-up capital for a business to only three main sources.
These are the areas that we intend to generate with our start-up capital;
- Generate part of the start-up capital from personal savings and sell its shares
- Generate some of the start-up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Create most of the bank’s start-up capital (line of credit).
NB . We have been able to secure approximately $ 50,000 (personal savings $ 40,000 and family members concessional loan $ 10,000) and we are in the final stages of securing a $ 100,000 line of credit from our all paperwork and paperwork. have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and at any time from that point on our account will be credited.
Sustainable development strategy and extension of the Mobile Car Wash Business Plan
Part of our plans to keep the Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing business going is to make sure we continue to provide quality service, improvising on how to get things done faster and cheaper. We are not going to compromise in providing a supportive environment for our employees, as well as providing the necessary training to help them always provide excellent service.
Another factor that kills new businesses is financial leakage, our results. Crispy ™ Mobile Car Wash and Auto Detailing Company uses billing and accounting software to eliminate financial leakage.
We fully understand that our customers are a key part of the growth and survival of our business, so we will continually engage them to give us ideas on how best to serve them. We will not waste time introducing new technologies, best practices and diversifying our services; expand our range of products and services when the need arises.
Checklist / checklist
- Company name availability check: complete
- Company registration: complete
- Opening of corporate bank accounts: complete
- Point of Sale (POS) Security: Completed
- Opening of Mobile Cash accounts: complete
- Launch of online payment platforms: complete
- Request and receipt of tax identification number: in progress
- Business license and permit application: Completed
- Purchasing business insurance: complete
- Acquisition of the object and its reconstruction: in progress
- Feasibility studies: completed
- Creation of family members’ capital: completed
- Bank loan applications: in progress
- Business plan writing: finished
- Compilation of employee handbook: complete
- Drafting of contractual documents and other relevant legal documents: in development
- Creation of the company logo: finished
- Graphic packaging design and printing Marketing / Promotional material: in progress
- Recruitment: in progress
- Purchase of washing machines and industrial cleaning equipment, electronic equipment, office equipment and bar accessories: In progress
- Creation of an official website for the company: Completed
- Awareness of businesses online and in the neighborhood: ongoing
- Organization of labor protection measures, fire safety (license): Protected
- Planning to open or launch a participant: in progress
- Establishing business relationships with suppliers – suppliers of all accessories and supplies needed for cleaning, etc. In the process