Are you about to start an automotive business? here is a complete example of a feasibility study of a self-detailed business plan template that you can use for FREE .
Okay, so we’ve covered all the requirements for running an automotive retail business on mobile. … We also took it a step further by analyzing and writing a sample automotive recognition service plan template supported by practical guerrilla marketing ideas for automotive retail companies. So let’s move on to the business planning section.
There is no doubt that starting a business, especially one related to automotive aesthetics, can be an interesting, profitable and interesting business for those who are persistent and intelligent. With the right location, first class service, and good marketing, you can serve the big customers who demand that the interior and exterior of their vehicles be properly washed at an affordable price.
However, starting a moving parts business also requires significant investment capital, careful planning, and attention to detail to keep your business profitable. A mobile car wash is a place where a business owner drives a specially equipped car to the location of the car.
As with any business, auto retail demand for mobile phones has generally declined during the recession / downturn due to lower household spending on cleaning services and lower demand from business customers. As the economy grows and incomes rise, there will be a corresponding increase in demand for cleaning services such as mobile car wash services.
A major obstacle that must be increased to start this type of business. write a business plan Below is a sample business plan for automotive details;
An example of a business plan template for car details
- Overview of activities
In the United States of America and even around the world, the car wash and auto retail industry, of which the auto retailer is a sub-group, is considered to be one of the industries that employs more non-workers. qualified than skilled workers. Quite simply because some of the basic services offered by manufacturers of automotive moving parts revolve around cleaning, washing and waxing services for cars (cars, trucks, vans and trailers, etc.).
Basically, auto detailing services include a thorough cleaning, restoration and refinishing of the vehicle, inside and out, to achieve a first class level of detail. This includes cleaning and restoring or surpassing the original surface finish of the machine (usually gloss paint), chrome finishes, windows, wheels and tires and other components. visible from the outside and of course from the inside. vehicle.
The detailed automotive business is a really growing and profitable business. According to statistics, the largest share of car wash revenue is around 76%. This demographic is further segmented by income, with the highest demand for car wash services detailing the services provided by households at the highest level.
Professional clients generate 22% of industry revenue. Revenue in this segment comes primarily from servicing vans and taxis. This segment includes businesses that depend on vehicles for the day-to-day running of the business, as well as car rental and rental companies, as well as truck manufacturing companies, many of which cannot afford their own workshops. repair and maintenance, in particular independent companies which cannot repair on site,
the decline in economic activity during the recession led to a decrease in the number of businesses using vehicles for trade; however, renewed economic growth since 2010 has strengthened this segment. Government customers account for about 2% of the car wash industry’s revenue. This segment includes federal, state and local government organizations.
The car wash and auto detailing industry will continue to grow in all regions of the world, especially in developed countries such as the United States of America, Canada, and the United States. Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Italy, etc.
In fact, no company has a top market share in the industry. According to statistics, in the United States of America alone there are approximately 61,332 licensed and registered car wash and inspection companies, employing some 204,594 people and generating a whopping $ 9 billion in industry per year. . United States at a projected annual growth rate of 2.7%.
Among other things, car wash companies and automatic retailers around the world continue to benefit from good sponsorship, especially if they are well established and know how to penetrate the target market (companies with a fleet of vehicles, transportation and shipping, etc.). government and households, etc.)
Car detail business plan summary
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd. is a standard and registered auto detailing company that will be located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – United States of America and we also plan to cover other cities such as Green Acres City, Miami, Jacksonville, Clearwa Ter, Tampa, Miami -Beach, North Miami, West Palm Beach, Palm Harbor, Deltona, Orlando, Palm Bay and Panama City, etc. We have decided to work in these cities because we know that our services are in demand due to the increasing number of car owners in these cities.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is located in a full service car wash that has the following features: a seventy foot fully automatic tunnel; 3 high pressure compartments for high pressure sticks; and 5 vacuum stations with fragrance dispensers and carpet shampoos.
We are well prepared and equipped to serve the market segments that require detailing services for vehicles. Although we intend to launch Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd offering only the above services, we will not close the doors to diversification (value added services) unless it affects our core services.
We will provide services inside and outside the station. Our customers will be able to choose from our different packages – we also plan to serve both retail customers (households) and businesses ( transport companies, transport companies and government ), so we have developed different packages.
At Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd, we are passionate about the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising service and honesty, so we decided to start our own car detailing business; we are in the industry to make a positive evaluation.
We are very optimistic that our values and the quality of the services we provide will help us take our auto parts business to enviable levels and attract a number of customers which will make the business very profitable. We are a company that will aim to build good business relationships with our clients, giving them value for their money and encouraging them to use our services again and again.
We understand very well that to become the number one choice in our city, we must continue to provide quality service, and that is exactly what we will do. We are open to the use of the latest technologies in the automotive and automotive sectors. Without a doubt, our excellent customer service and the quality of the services we offer will allow us to always welcome loyal customers and to carry out major transactions with both government agencies and transportation and transportation giants.
The interests of our clients will always come first and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will deliver on our responsibility to the highest standards by accurately and completely meeting the needs of our customers. We will create a work environment that offers a human and sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world for our partners, employees and customers.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is owned and operated by Richard Macmillan & Family and is a prominent figure in the Florida auto industry. In addition to this new auto parts business, the family owns an auto dealership and auto repair shop in Florida.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Limited is a standard, well-equipped car wash and auto detailing company that offers a wide range of services related to car wash, auto repair and other ancillary services. We intend to give our customers every reason to always use our services, which is why we have personalized our services.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd. provide detailing services including thorough cleaning, overhaul and refinishing of the vehicle, interior and exterior, to create a first-class level of detail; this includes cleaning and restoring or overcoming the original surface of the vehicle’s finish ( usually gloss paint ), chrome finishes, windows, wheels and tires and other components visible to the exterior and, of course, the interior of the vehicle.
Our vision is to be the premier car wash and auto service company across Florida with an active presence in major cities across the United States of America and Canada.
- Our mission statement
Our mission as a car wash and car treatment company is to develop a highly profitable and profitable car wash and car treatment business that provides quality service in our community and becomes the standard for the ideal business of car wash and auto treatment. only in Florida, but throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend to sell our franchise.
- Our corporate structure
We are well aware that the success of any business is the foundation upon which a business is built. on this basis that is why we have decided to build our car wash and car detailing business on the right business basis.
In fact, we are intending to start a car wash and auto detailing business and this will be the standard for car washing and detailing in the US and Canada. We want to build a business with a dedicated workforce who will do everything to satisfy our customers and get their money’s worth.
In other words, to achieve this goal, we understand that the company must have the right people and the right structure to achieve everything we set out to do, so we will implement structures and processes. that will help us provide excellent service and run our business on autopilot. our car wash and auto service business will be about the team, not any individual.
With the wide range of services we offer, we plan to use only more than what is needed to get started. regular car wash and auto detailing. We will certainly have different employees who will manage the different services offered by Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd. The company will recruit professionals and qualified specialists for the next position;
- Manager (owner)
- Accountant / Cashier
- Head of Marketing and Sales Department
- Customer Service Manager
- Car Wash & Auto Parts (6)
- Truck / Van Driver
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for providing advice to the company
- Creating, communicating and implementing the vision, mission and general direction of the organization, i.e. management of the development and implementation of the overall strategy of the organization.
- Responsible for setting prices, signing trade agreements and paying salaries.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Measures the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the organization
- Make sure the property is in pristine condition and is user-friendly enough
- Prepare budget and reports for the organization
- Identifies the jobs to be recruited and manages the interview process
- Provide staff input to new team members
- Responsible for monitoring the proper functioning of staff and administrative employees. tasks for the organization
- Develops job descriptions using KPIs to manage the performance of all employees
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders (clients and board members) to review the effectiveness of business policies, procedures and processes
- maintains office supplies by checking inventory; place and expedite orders; evaluation of new products.
- Ensures the operation of equipment by meeting preventive maintenance requirements; call for repair.
- Identify hiring jobs and manage the interview process
- Organization of information sessions for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and evaluation of employees
- Monitors the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Head of Marketing and Sales Department
- Identify, prioritize and reach new customers, business opportunities and more.
- Identifies development opportunities; monitors development and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; ensures the realization of projects.
- Writes winning documents, negotiates fees and rates in accordance with organizations policies
- Responsible for carrying out business studies, market studies and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for overseeing implementation, advocating for client needs and communicating with clients
- Develops, implements and evaluates new plans to increase sales growth
- Documents all contacts and customer information
- Represented by Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd. during strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd.
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for the preparation of the financial statements, budgets and financial statements of the organization
- Provide management with financial analyzes, development budgets and accounting reports; analyzes the financial feasibility of the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to predict business trends and conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and risk analysis.
- Perform cash management, accounting and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for the development and management of financial systems and policies
- Payroll manager
- Ensures compliance with tax laws
- Manages all financial transactions for Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd.
- Serves as internal auditor for Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd.
Customer Service Manager
- greets customers and visitors by greeting them in person or by telephone; respond to or direct requests.
- Ensures that all customer contacts (email, built-in hub, SMS or phone) provide the customer with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers over the phone, he seizes every opportunity to get the customer interested in the company’s products and services.
- Effectively and timely allocates administrative responsibilities assigned by the manager
- Keep up to date with any new information on the organization’s products, advertising campaigns, etc. to ensure that accurate and useful information is provided to customers when they make requests.
Car washes and automotive parts (6):
- Responsible for maintaining basic services such as car detailing such as deep cleaning, restoring and refinishing the car, inside and out, to ensure a clean level of detail.
- Supports services that include cleaning and restoring or exceeding the original condition of the car surface: finishes (usually gloss paint), chrome finishes, windows, wheels and tires and other components visible to the ‘outside and of course inside the car.
- Cleans up after clients and cleans the work area.
- Maintains a clean work area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning glass doors and windows, etc. if needed.
- Ensures toiletries and supplies are not out of stock
- Perform any other task assigned by the manager,
Truck / Van Driver:
- Responsible for transporting equipment, supplies and workers to the project site
- Organization executes the order
- perform any other task assigned by the manager
SWOT Analysis of Car Retail Business Plan
A car wash and detailing business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate sales with minimal stress if they are doing well. located and equipped to perform their services. We are building a standard car wash and car detailing business with various services, so we decided to submit our business idea (business) to a SWOT analysis.
We can usually successfully run a regular car wash and auto detailing business without the stress of going through the protocol required to start a new business, including writing a detailed business plan, but due to the nature of the car wash and auto processing business we want to create, we have no other choice. in addition to following the appropriate procedure.
We hired Mr. Dennis Long John, a biased human resources and business consultant in startups, to help us do the SWOT analysis for our company and he did a great job for us. Here is an overview of the result obtained from a SWOT analysis carried out on behalf of Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd;
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is located in the heart of a densely populated industrial and residential complex in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Our location is actually one of our main strengths. We have modern and well-equipped equipment and tools for car washing and automotive detailing.
We are also one of the few car wash and auto detailing companies in all of Fort Lauderdale, Florida to offer a wide range of services to individuals and businesses. Another strength that matters to us is the strength of our team; our workforce and our leadership. We have a team that is considered an expert in car wash and automotive treatment, a team of hardworking and dedicated people.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is a new business owned by an individual (family) and we may not have the financial resources to support the type of advertising we wish to deliver to our business. As a new business, we are also well aware that it will take time to gain the trust of our customers.
We’re centrally located in one of the busiest areas of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and we’re open to all of the affordable opportunities the city has to offer. Our business concept has also enabled us to become a one stop shop in the car wash and detailing industry.
The truth is, there is no standard, well-equipped car wash and car wash facility in the area. where ours will be located; the closest car wash and car treatment company to our proposed location is approximately 6 miles, in short, we do not have direct competition in our target market.
Certain Threats At Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd we will likely be faced with adverse government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic / social factors, a downturn in the economy which may affect consumer spending and of course new competitors in one place. , where we have.
AUTOMOTIVE INFORMATION MARKET ANALYSIS BUSINESS PLAN
- Market trends
The market for car wash and detailing services is fueled by car purchases and increasing consumer spending – in fact, as a country’s overall economy grows, more people will buy cars. and more people will use auto services. car wash and detailing companies on a regular basis, especially if their conduct prompts them to do so.
The car wash and teardown business responds to increased household spending as well as the increase in the number of cars in a particular area or city. The market trend can be predicted without stress.
The trend in the car wash and auto processing industry is that most car wash companies, in an effort to survive the recent global economic crisis, have incorporated value added services into their core service. Suggestions: Some car wash and refinish businesses include carpet washing, selling auto accessories, bar management, a lounge bar, and even a one-room restaurant if they have enough space. It is much easier for car wash companies to increase their income through diversification rather than expanding their market.
- Our target market
Before choosing a location for our washing and service center, we carried out a feasibility study and a market study and we were able to identify those who would benefit significantly from our services. Most of those who will benefit from our service offering are households, transport companies, transport companies and government agencies with a fleet of cars / trucks etc. They cover different sectors of the economy.
The demographics of those seeking car wash and demolition services extend to the public sector, the organized private sector, and individuals from all walks of life. and from all walks of life.
Below is a list of people and organizations for whom our car wash and detailing services are intended;
- Government sector; government ministries, departments and parastatals.
- Organized private sector
- Business leaders
- Car dealers
- Taxi and car rental company
- Transport companies
- Transport companies
Our competitive advantage
The car wash and auto retail industry is a simple business that does not require formal training; anyone can install a car wash and auto detailing if they have the required seed capital. This means that the likelihood of a car wash and car detailing has arisen where our business specializing in car washing and refinishing is located. We are aware of this, so we have decided to develop a business concept that will allow us to become a leader in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Our competitive advantage is that we are a standard, well-equipped car wash. and a car retailer company that offers a variety of free business offers that can easily help us attract car owners (customers) to our car wash department and car retailer business operations.
We can say with confidence that the location of our car wash and retailer business will definitely be positive for us among the competitors who can start a car wash and retailer business in the same location as ours.
Currently, Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd does not have any real competitors who can match the quality of our services and business proposals etc. Our customer service will be tailored to the needs of all of our customers.
Finally, all of our employees will be well taken care of and their wellness program will be one of the best in our category (startups, car wash and auto detailing companies and other associated industrial cleaning companies in the United States. ) Of the industry. This will allow them to be more than ready to build a business with us and help them achieve their goals and all of our business goals and objectives.
Business plan for the automotive retailer SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing strategy and sales strategy
The marketing strategy of Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd will be primarily driven by excellent customer service, honesty and quality delivery service. We guarantee that we will build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales through the results of our jobs and on the recommendation of our satisfied customers. We are well aware of how happy customers can drive the growth of the business, especially businesses such as car washes and garages.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is a strategically located car wash and detailing business and we will make the most of the opportunities available, so we are spending more to locate the business in a visible location and allow us access to our target market. …
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited on the basis of their extensive industry experience and will be regularly trained to be well prepared to achieve their goal and the overall goal of Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd
Our goal is to grow Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd to be a leading company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the car wash and automotive dismantling industry, so we have developed a strategy that will help us capitalize on the market. existing and to become a core force by which to be considered in car washing and auto parts processing.
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is configured to use the following marketing and sales strategies to attract customers;
- Introduce our car wash and development business by sending cover letters along with our brochure to corporate organizations, transportation and logistics companies, households and key stakeholder owners in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Print flyers and business cards and throw them in offices, libraries, public buildings and train stations, etc.
- Call on your friends and family to promote our company
- Post information about our business and the services we provide on message boards in places like schools, libraries, local cafes, etc.
- Place classifieds or classifieds in the newspaper or in local publications about our business and the services we provide.
- Use referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who need our personalized services
- Promote our car wash and inspection company in relevant magazines, newspapers, TV channels and radio stations.
- Attend exhibitions, seminars, trade shows, etc. relevant to the market. Our services
- Implement a direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth use from loyal and satisfied students
- Join local chambers of commerce to market our services.
Source of income
Pristine® Car Detailing Service ces Ltd was founded with the aim of maximizing profits in the car wash and auto parts industry, and we will do our best to do our best to regularly attract home and business customers. .
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd will generate revenue by offering the following services: deep cleaning, vehicle refurbishment and refurbishment, inside and out, to get the initial level of detail, cleaning and restoration or exceeding the ” original condition of vehicle surface finish (usually painted with a gloss finish), chrome trim, windows, wheels and tires, as well as other components visible on the exterior and of course the interior of the car .
We are also open to receiving income from other related services, if that falls within the scope of our industry.
- Sales forecasts
One thing is for sure, there will always be businesses and individual customers who need car wash and repair services.
We are well positioned to take over the affordable market of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and are quite optimistic about who we are and our stated goal of generating sufficient revenue / profit in the first six months of operations and expanding our car and auto parts washing activities. as well as our customers.
We were able to critically examine the car wash and the details of the car. The market, and we analyzed our chances in the industry, and we were able to come up with the following sales forecasts. The sales forecasts are based on information gathered in the field and some assumptions common to similar startups in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Below is a sales forecast for Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of related services we will be offering;
- first year-: $ 200,000
- Second year: $ 450,000
- Third year: $ 750,000
Note . This prediction is based on what is available at car washes and auto retailers and assuming there is no major economic downturn and no major competitor is offering the same additional dance-related services. that we do in the same place. Please note that the above predictions may be lower and at the same time higher.
- Our pricing strategy
Our pricing system will be based on what is available in car wash and detailing, we will not charge any additional fees (except for premium and custom services) and we will not charge less than our competitors at Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
However, we have made plans to offer services at a discount from time to time, as well as to reward our loyal customers, especially when they refer customers to us. The prices for our services will be the same as in the open market.
- payment methods
At Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd our payment policy will be all inclusive as we are well aware that different customers prefer different payment options as they wish. Here are the payment methods that we will make available to our customers:
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment via POS machine
- Online bank transfer payment
- Payment by check
- Payment by bank check
- Payment via mobile money
- Cash payment
Keeping the above in mind, we have selected banking platforms that will help us achieve our projects with little to no itching.
Advertising and advertising strategy for the business plan
Untouched® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd intends to set the standard for mobile car and auto parts washing operations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and across the United States, so we will strive to adopt and enforce best practices to advance our business.
It’s good enough that there isn’t a hard and fast rule of how to advertise or promote car wash and car details. The problem is, most car wash and auto detailing companies don’t have the money to advertise and advertise. Their funds will be set aside to cover overhead and operating costs.
We will do our best to use all traditional and personalized advertising and advertising methods to promote our car wash and auto retailer business. Here are the platforms we intend to use to promote and advertise Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd;
- We encourage our loyal customers to help us use word of mouth advertising (referrals)
- Promote our car wash and auto retailers in relevant magazines, local newspapers, local TV stations and the local radio station
- Promote our business through our official website
- List our activities in local directories (yellow pages)
- sponsor relevant community programs
- use on the Internet and social networks such as; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. To promote our brand
- Install our bulletin boards at strategic locations in and around Fort Lauderdale
- Direct coupon approach
- From time to time take part in roadshows in targeted communities
- Distribute leaflets and flyers in targeted areas
Start-up costs (budget)
We were able to secure the cash we needed to successfully start a standard, well-equipped car wash and parts cleaning business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
These are the key areas where we will be spending our start-up capital;
- The total cost to register a business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is $ 750.
- Legal fees for obtaining licenses and permits $ 1,500.
- Marketing promotion costs (2,000 flyers at $ 0.04 per copy) totaling $ 3,580.
- The cost of hiring a business consultant is $ 2,000.
- Insurance coverage (civil liability, workers’ compensation and property damage) totaling $ 30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and payroll software, $ 3,000
- The cost of renting a standard warehouse is $ 100,000.
- The cost of renovating the facility is US $ 10,000.
- Other start-up costs, including office supplies, $ 1,000.
- Telephone and utility bills – $ 3,500 <. li = “”>
- Operating costs for the first 3 months (employee salaries, bill payment, etc.) $ 40,000
- Initial cost of inventory $ 15,000
- The cost of the store’s equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signs) $ 13,750
- Cost of mobile car wash equipment and auto parts (carpet extractor $ 350.00, vacuum / air freshener $ 1000.00, steam cleaner $ 6000.00, lighting, tank $ 400.00, loading platform $ 6,895.00 And a truck $ 18,455.00) $ 15,000
- Cost of purchasing furniture and gadgets (computers, printers, telephones, televisions, credit card machines, point of sale terminals, tables and chairs, etc.): US $ 4,000.
- Website launch cost: $ 600.
- The purchase price of a light truck is US $ 15,000.
- Our gala evening costs: 1,500 USD.
- Miscellaneous: $ 10,000
We will need an estimate of $ 350,000 to successfully launch our car wash and detailing business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
Funding / launch of Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd
Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is a business to be owned and operated by Richard Long John and his family. These are the only financial instruments of a business, so they decided to limit the acquisition of start-up capital for a business to only three main sources.
These are the areas that we intend to generate as seed capital;
- Get some of your start-up capital through personal savings and the sale of its shares
- Get start-up capital from friends and other extended family
- Create most of the bank’s start-up capital (line of credit).
NB . We have been able to secure approximately $ 100,000 (personal savings of $ 80,000 and a concessional loan from family members of $ 20,000) and we are in the final stages of securing a $ 250,000 line of credit from our bank. All documents and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and at all times it will be credited to our account.
Sustainability and expansion strategy of the detailed car business plan
Part of our plans for the sustainability of Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd is to continue to provide quality service, improvising on how to get things done faster and more cheaply. We are not going to give in to create a favorable environment for our employees, as well as to provide the necessary training that will help them to always provide excellent service.
Another factor that kills new businesses is the flight of funds, according to our results. To eliminate financial leakage, Pristine® Automobile Detailing Services Ltd uses a payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We understand that our customers are a key part of the growth and survival of our business, therefore, we will constantly engage them to give us ideas on how to better serve them. We will not waste time introducing new technologies, best practices and diversifying our services; expand our range of products and services when the need arises.
Checklist / checklist
- Company name availability check: complete
- Company registration: complete
- Opening of corporate bank accounts: complete
- Point of Sale (POS) Security: Completed
- Opening of Mobile Cash accounts: complete
- Launch of online payment platforms: complete
- Request and receipt of tax identification number: in progress
- Business license and permit application: Completed
- Purchasing business insurance: complete
- Acquisition of the object and its reconstruction: in progress
- Feasibility studies: completed
- Creation of family members’ capital: completed
- Bank loan applications: in progress
- Business plan writing: finished
- Compilation of employee handbook: complete
- Drafting of contractual documents and other relevant legal documents: in development
- Creation of the company logo: finished
- Graphic packaging design and printing Marketing / Promotional material: in progress
- Recruitment: in progress
- Purchase of washing machines and industrial cleaning equipment, electronic equipment, office equipment and bar accessories: In progress
- Creation of an official website for the company: Completed
- Awareness of businesses online and in the vicinity: ongoing
- Organization of labor, safety and fire safety measures (license): Protected
- Planning to open or launch a participant: in progress
- Establishing business relationships with suppliers – suppliers of all accessories and supplies needed for cleaning, etc. In the process