Are you starting a travel agency business? here are 50 attractive creative travel agency ideas you can use to build your brand identity …
The name you give to your business has a lot to do with how people may perceive the type of business you run and what to expect when using your services. It is for this reason that you must take a critical look at the choice of names you have when choosing a name for your travel agency.
Why invest time in choosing a name for your travel agency?
Choosing the wrong name for your travel agent can lead to loss of customers and legal issues that can be difficult to get out of.
The name you choose for your travel agency will make the first impression on your customers. They will judge your name without even seeing your desk; and before trying your services, in this regard, should you choose a name that is easy to write and pronounce, enjoyable, memorable and, of course, memorable.
When it comes to naming your travel agency business, following industry trends is a rule of thumb. If you work in the travel agency industry, your business name should sound like a travel agency business, not a hotel or retail store. Here are some of the catchy names you can give your sales agency;
Catchy Travel Agency brand name ideas
- Emerson and Sons Travels, LLC
- Chris Williams Travels & Tours, Inc.,
- Travelers Choice, LLC
- New York City Express, Inc.
- World Tour Ltd
- Anderson Global, Inc.
- A to Z Travels & Tours, LLC
- Great monuments and solid travel services
- Sam and Sarah Vacation Service
- Destination X Travels and Tours, Inc.
List of popular US travel agency names to help you get more ideas for your own name
- American Automobile Association (AAA)
- American Express
- Frosch Voyage, Houston, Texas
- En route Voyage Pacific Palisades, California
- MK All Around Travel, Inc. Oak Lawn, Illinois
- TravelStore Sacramento, California
- CruiseOne, Hargarther, Thaler Associates LLC, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Independent agency Avoya Travel, Dearborn, Michigan
- Cary Travel Express Cary, Illinois
- Frosch Travel, New York, New York
- CWT Vacations, Hammond, Louisiana
- Connie Lemmon Travel, Independent Avoya Travel Agency, San Diego, CA
- World Travel Brochures Flagstaff, AZ
- LoBracco Travel, LLC, independent agency Avoya Travel Margate, FL
- Stamford, CT Waterfront Travel
- World Travel Tulsa, OK
- Premiere in New York State, New York
- Bluegreen Travel Services Indianapolis, Indiana
- CruiseOne by Gary E. Smith Associates Eugene, Oregon
- My Paradise Planner Clearwater, FL
Protection of the intellectual property of your travel agency brand
It is not enough to choose an appropriate name for your travel agency, you should also go the extra mile to protect your travel agency brand and logo from abuse and piracy by using vehicles such as brand, trademark , copyright.