Looking to start a party rental business, but want to carve out a niche for yourself and be unique? here are 50 best party rental business ideas / opportunities for 2021.
Why buy things for your party when you can rent them? Party related items are readily available in the market, but people do not buy them for the purpose of celebrating once a year, such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries, festivals and other special occasions.
All of these events only happen once a year, so people would rather rent all of the party related items than buy them. This is why you might notice a huge demand for lot related items. Gone are the days when people considered it shameful and socially unacceptable to rent things; now it has become a booming business.
The party rental service helps people add some spice and variety to their events. Happy birthday parties are fun for the kids, fundraising gets more attention with a dunk tank, and weddings are more stylish with a stylish tent. Party rental companies help hosts and hostesses around the world create lasting memories for themselves and their guests.
The party hosting business is perfect for people who enjoy planning events and have a gratitude for the party equipment on the market today.
Renting means temporarily owning something for a certain price, and that “something” can mean anything imaginable. Here is a list of the best party rental business ideas in the United States of America.
50 Best Party Rental Business Ideas for 2021
1. Camera Rental: Many cameramen and photographers are familiar with this type of party rental service. Good cameras and lenses can be quite expensive and out of reach for some people. There are various camera rental shops that rent out base points and take cameras with the latest 4k high definition cameras to help you capture your party in stunning HD.
You can also rent cameras like the Go Pro, with or without drones, and the best part is that renting isn’t too expensive or too heavy in your pocket. Some rental companies also have great deals.
For example, if you rent a Canon Mark IV camera and go with a pair of lenses, the business owner may offer you certain discounts on bulk bookings or bookings for a week (bulk packaging). This is handy for pre-wedding wedding photographers etc.
2. Car Rental: Have you been looking for a special smooth ride that you would like to come to for a wedding, birthday or prom? Then you can easily hire a rental car.
It’s a pretty simple concept; You book a car of your choice, for example, Ferrari, Limousine, Sedan, SUV etc. and choose the date you need it.When booking you will need to confirm your reservation by providing your card details credit and paying a deposit. the amount (refundable) as a security measure. You can also choose a location to pick up and drop off your rental car. These efforts make it easier for the user to run long discs and do not require huge maintenance costs.
3. Rental of wedding clothes and accessories . Weddings are more boring than fun. The obvious thing that comes to your mind is shopping. Coming out of this disaster can be painful, and it can really go into your pockets.
There is a simple solution for this: rent your accessories. If you rent them out, you can use them for a special day and return them as soon as you’re done. Doesn’t that sound simple? There are many bridal accessories available, and you can choose the one that suits you the best. Most sites offer home testing and home delivery.
4. Rental of artificial trees: The trees artificial flowers are used for interior and exterior decoration. On some occasions and special programs, such as birthdays, wedding receptions, corporate events, people rent artificial trees and flowers to temporarily decorate the premises.
5. Rental of microphones . People often rent a microphone for a variety of parties and performances such as private dinners, banquets, meetings, outdoor events, group discussions, open events, press conferences, birthdays, birthdays, wedding receptions, etc. It is one of the most lucrative business ideas. in the field of leasing and rental.
6. Luxury Bus Rental: If you want to transport your guests to your party venue in style, consider hiring a luxury bus. The luxury coach rental business opportunity requires aggressive advertising and initial marketing.
7. Rental of musical instruments and music systems: What would a party be like without music? Clearly not worth a visit. Renting musical instruments is a great way to make money by renting groups. Some musical instruments are expensive, so people still prefer to rent them rather than buy them. Music systems, on the other hand, are an important party element that shouldn’t be missed at any party, whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, wedding, impromptu parties, etc.
8. rental of umbrellas party: The rental of umbrellas festival is a great opportunity for those looking to generate additional income. Many people, businesses and businesses are often looking for the option of renting party umbrellas as well as awnings for outdoor events, weddings, catering and sports.
9. Rental of popcorn machines: The demand for popcorn machines has increased in recent times. A business can be started from home or by setting up a small retail outlet. Renting a popcorn machine is perfect for just about any event and occasion. It is easy to use and only takes a few minutes to install. It is always necessary to rent a popcorn machine and you can take advantage of it.
10. Costume rental business . You can start a costume rental business with minimal investment. You can rent it to people who go to Halloween and other costume parties. In addition, you can also rent costumes from schools, theater companies and various theater academies. You can start this business from home and work there part time.
11. Nutrition . Today, at each celebration, catering becomes routine and compulsory. People who organize a social gathering will never forget to offer good food to their guests. You need to store utensils, disposable glasses, disposable plates and napkins in large quantities. Sometimes you will be asked to provide porcelain plates, cups and glasses to make the party look good.
12. Rental of coffee machines . Renting coffee vending machines is a great way to make a lot of money with a moderate investment. The demand for coffee vending machines is increasing in some businesses, as well as in offices, schools, industrial canteens, hospitals, software companies, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and many other places.
13. Portable Toilet Rental : If your party is outdoors, you will likely need a portable toilet where people can relax. This industry rents toilets to customers for a specific period of time.
14. Heating and Air Conditioning Rental : Depending on the location of your party, you may need to hire a heating or air conditioning system (as applicable) to ensure maximum comfort for your guests. When portable heating and cooling started to gain traction, it wasn’t because a new product arrived and revolutionized the market, or because the products were widely known for something.
It happened because manufacturers and distributors developed the market. By deciding to offer portable heaters and refrigerators for rent, the market developed and continued to grow until it achieved the popularity it enjoys today. This industry includes companies that primarily rent, install and maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment.
15. Rent a refrigerator: Drinks and most other types of liquid snacks taste best when properly refrigerated. Unless you are having a very small party, your home refrigerator will likely be insufficient for this purpose. This will require the rental of a large refrigerator to hold and cool your drinks.
16. Rental of artificial flowers : Flowers can enhance and brighten up a party. A lot of people like to have flowers at their events, you can give them away for a fee. Flowers are needed on various occasions such as birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. You can count on a large market for this type of business and you must have the necessary knowledge.
17. Rental of speakers and amplifiers: If you rent speakers and amplifiers, you will have a good and stable business if you do it right. If you plan to start renting audio equipment and supplies, you have two options: start with yourself or take advantage of the franchise (in the presence of).
18. Party Space for Rent: If you don’t have a very large space in your home, if you are having a party, you will most likely need a location large enough to accommodate all of your guests. If you have extra space, you can rent it out to people looking for a place for their parties.
20. Rental of multimedia projectors . Multimedia projectors can be used to display photos and videos of participants in a birthday party, wedding ceremony, or even a funeral ceremony. There is no doubt that good multimedia projectors are expensive, and there is no point in buying them just for the sole purpose of a party.
If you are planning to start a multimedia projector rental business, you will need to research the existing competition first. Identify the products and devices you need to offer. Research the prices of the respective companies so that you can offer the right price.
20. Houses for rent : Children and even some adults like to play in houses / castles. On most children’s parties, the bounce birthday is guaranteed to make the party more enjoyable for the kids. These inflatables are undoubtedly a thing with a crowd of up to 10 people, they are amazing fun that keeps kids happy, occupied and placed in one place with rubber walls.
Before you start a waived rental business, there are a few factors you should first consider, such as where you should be doing business. Due to the optimal exposure and rebound marks, the homes you buy for maximum durability. When starting any type of business, it is important to consider its profitability, given the amount of capital you can provide. Your equity will be a factor in determining the bounce rate of the home you want to buy.
21. Chairs: Easy to rent and maintain, chairs are probably your most popular rental item. When you start to advertise your chairs, you will be amazed at your customer base. There are many occasions when people will need chairs, even if these are just a few extra services for a family reunion or reunion.
When creating the inventory, purchase only quality commercial folding chairs. Start with a simple folding chair. As demand increases, try other styles like a fan chair that can be used with wedding slipcovers. Chairs are essential for almost any event.
22. Tables . Chances are, you won’t be renting chairs for too long before someone asks for a table. Looking upwards, it is recommended to have some made of wood. They stand up to abuse and last a long time, while plastic tables are prone to scratches and dents.
However, if you choose to use plastic, only buy the highest quality tables and go for white, a versatile color, as opposed to other colors that may not match the color theme of some. events.
For all tables, use bedding or a disposable cover in addition. If you are serving food, make sure you have enough tables for all of your guests while they eat. Select the table shapes and lengths that best suit the size and location of your event space.
23. Rent party tents or wedding tents: it sure won’t rain, right? With a party tent, rain or shine, hot or cold, your event will always be fabulous. You can offer a single awning as well as a complete tent with covered dance floor, heating or cooling, decorative drapery and transparent side walls.
Also consider professionally cleaning the tents once a year, but after each rental, you’ll want to clean them yourself. Cleaning your tent is simple, easy and you can do it manually. Use a wet mop or floor machine. You should never clean your tent directly on the ground and always use a drip-free cloth underneath. If you are careful with your tent, it will last a long time.
24. Linen hire : If customers inquire about table hire, the table linen offer is an additional service. If you are using a linen rental service, you should also have a wide range of colors available to meet different customer needs.
25. Tableware: On cold days, hot days, or warm evenings, your guests will want plenty of drinks during your party. Make sure you have enough glasses for each type of drink you plan to serve – whether it’s water, beer, wine, mixed drinks, or other drinks.
26. Tent Lighting: Add ambiance to your event with event lighting, especially if your party is scheduled for evening or night time. No one likes a poorly lit party.
27. Karaoke Machine Rental: A karaoke machine can help brighten up a party and make it a lot more fun. You can rent your karaoke machine to people who want to party and make money from it.
28. Mechanical Bull Rental: While not a very popular rental location, you can have a Mechanical Bull in your own yard for the rental company’s annual barbecue.
29. Rental of inflatable slides . It is magic. You can have a house bounce and slide combo, for summer parties you can blast a waterslide or throw a wild obstacle in the backyard.
30. Party Bus Rental: Host an Event on Wheels with a Party Bus Benefits include a built-in driver, place to dance, room for all your friends, license to drink on the road and a great way to do party all night long. Plus, all the celebrities do.
31. Dove Releasing: Ideal for a stylish vacation or party. Letting go of the dove is an amazing way to end a heartfelt wedding ceremony or memorial to celebrate the life of a loved one. Representing peace, tranquility and joy, these pretty birds will honor any occasion.
32. Hire Champagne fountains: the fountains of champagne are truly one of the most exciting festivals. Champagne fountains add a touch of beauty and class to any event. Whether used on a table, in a sideboard or in a dark corner to add ambiance to an event, the rental of champagne fountains will make your event spectacular.
You can serve a variety of drinks including champagne, punch, sodas, carbonated cider, and even hot drinks in a small block. You can also use fountains as decorative items. They look great when placed in the center of a table surrounded by lots of glasses.
33. Rental of plates and spoons: you will certainly need plates and spoons to serve your guests the dishes you have prepared. If you are expecting a lot of guests, it makes more sense to rent plates and cutlery for your party than to buy them.
34. Generator Rental: If you are hosting an outdoor event, you will likely need a source of power to power your equipment. This is where the generator comes in; you can offer generator rental services for hosts who organize their parties in a location away from the main source of electricity.
35. Hanger rental : Hangers are used to hang the coats of guests attending parties. Although some people already have them in their homes, if they expect a lot of customers, they will need to get more and be more likely to rent them rather than buy. You can offer this rental service to these people.
36. Rental of hot servers and cookers: Food tastes better when it is hot, and hot servers and cookers can keep food hot. Hot servers and stoves are always needed at parties and so it makes sense to start a party rental service on that basis.
37. Portable Bars: Many people still prefer a strong drink to accompany the party. The portable rods are easy to move and ideal for outdoor parties. This type of bar does not take up much space and is easy to transport. Adding a portable bar to your inventory list can net you a lot of extra money.
38. Serving utensil rental : Serving utensils such as bowls and platters can be very useful for serving meals. You can offer this rental service with cups and plates.
39 Tablecloths: Tablecloths can help add a touch of class to the class. Also, renting a tablecloth makes a lot more sense than buying one, as you’ll only be using it once in a while.
40. Rental of decorative accessories: Most parties will be gray without decorations. You can offer this service for weddings, birthdays, funerals and more.
41. Chocolate fountains : A chocolate fountain is a device used to serve chocolate fondue. They are a great addition to any party or event. You can dip a variety of fruits and snacks in chocolate to have some accompaniments at your events.
42. Photo Booth Rental: No matter what type of party you are hosting, a photo booth is the perfect addition to add some fun and excitement to your party. You can rent a stylish photo booth where your guests can take photos of themselves and print there.
43. Rugs: If you don’t like the natural flooring at your party, you can replace it with rugs or rugs. Plus, adding a red carpet to your wedding or party looks really stylish. You can open a carpet and rug rental store for people who need them for the holidays.
44. Zoo rental: The zoo offers a mix of domestic animals and other wildlife, docile enough to be touched and fed. Zoos are a great addition to a children’s party. Guests can interact with different animals, have the opportunity to touch them and learn more about the animals. If you love animals and know how to take care of them, you should consider opening a zoo rental service.
45. Cotton Candy Car Rental : Cotton candy has always been a favorite vacation for kids and adults alike. Cotton candy is a great addition to any children’s party. Due to the cost of this machine, many people simply choose to rent it out at an event and then return it. You can take this and start your own cotton candy car rental service.
46. Carnival Games: Carnival games are fun and can make birthdays and backyard events very memorable.