Are you not leaving your house or are you looking for a loner? to find a well-paying job to earn extra income? If YES, here are 50 Best Career Ideas for Returning Moms.
Becoming a mom is one of the greatest feelings in the world, even if it comes with a whole new set of responsibilities. As a new mom, you won’t have the time to yourself like you did when you first had your baby, and the truth is, you won’t be able to cope with your normal 9 to 5 chores. years.
The good thing is that there are many professions with flexible working hours, or which allow working in a team or remotely. These are the best careers for new moms because you can still earn a steady income without neglecting your parenting responsibilities. Some of the best career ideas for returning moms include:
50 best career ideas for stay-at-home moms returning to work
1. Education: Teaching is one of the best things for moms to do. Most schools have a nursery where you can keep your little one until you finish working, and if your kids are of school age, that’s even better for you because you don’t have to worry about babysitting your kids to watch over your kids. when you are at work; you can just enroll your kids in the same school you work for and bring them home with you when you’re done the next day.
2. Web designer … you can work as a web designer from home. You can find web design jobs online and work from your home, library, or workplace, where you can have full control over your working hours, including off and on times.
3. Real estate agent: The real estate agency is a very flexible but profitable profession. You can start a private practice or work from home if you want. As long as you can get leads and follow leads, you don’t have to work from a standard office space.
4. Teaching assistant. If you can’t get a teaching job, you can get one as a teaching assistant. Just like teachers, teacher assistants also have flexible working hours and can get home in time to supervise the children.
5. Leadership consultant: Guidance counselors help guide middle and high school students. It’s flexible work that gives you plenty of time for your kids and pays well too.
6. Speech therapists … Speech-language pathologists help children and adults with speech, social and cognitive problems. They also help people with swallowing problems.
Some pathologists work in schools or have their own private practice.
Both options allow you to have flexible working hours where you can choose your own closing and pick-up times or close early after school so you have time to take care of your children.
7. Social media coordinator : Social media coordinators help businesses manage their social media accounts. Since all you need to manage your social media account is internet access, you can easily work from home or any remote location where you can easily take care of your parenting responsibilities.
8.Public relations specialist: Another suitable career idea for working mothers is to become a public relations professional. This type of work involves a lot of fieldwork and you can also start your own private practice, which allows you to have flexible working hours.
9. Housing assessor: home appraisers help determine the value of a property primarily when a home is for sale. You can earn competitive rates in this job and you don’t have to work 9-5.
10. Medical assistant: physician assistants work with physicians or in hospitals. Like nurses, they have flexible working hours and can work in shifts.
11. Accountant: accounting is another ideal career for a working mom. As an accountant, you can easily work for yourself, offer freelance services, or work part time.
12. Nutritionist: Many dietitians work on the Internet to develop healthy diets for their clients. They talk to their clients and assess their needs remotely, after which they develop healthy eating plans and tips to help them cope with their health concerns.
13. Make-up artist: You don’t have to work full time as a makeup artist, and in fact, you don’t have to work every day. Makeup artists make a lot of money working with celebrities, brides, and people. fashion, and they only have to work a few times a week or a month. This type of job gives you enough time to take care of your parenting responsibilities while earning an impressive income.
14. Call center representative: Another flexible career idea that will give you enough time to meet your family’s needs is to become a call center representative. You can work with an emergency center in your area or with a private company that has a customer support service. Both jobs allow shift work.
15. Hairdresser: The beauty industry is always green because women and men won’t stop trying to look good. You can work as a mobile hairstylist who visits clients at home to get their hair done, or you can work part time at the salon so that you can easily plan your time and relax to spend time with your kids in case of need.
16. Responsible for data entry: If you have good typing and computer skills, you can work as a data entry clerk. There are many data entry jobs on the Internet and the ability to work remotely from home.
17. Event planner: Event planners should only work when they have scheduled activities, so that you can still work and earn money by spending enough time with your family.
18. Tax advisor. You can help private clients and small business owners prepare and report their taxes. You can work remotely and earn a lot of money during tax season. After tax season, tax advisors usually have less work, so you can have plenty of time to focus on your family.
20. Virtual assistant. As a virtual assistant, you will earn money working from home. You can help busy people do some of their tasks remotely and earn up to $ 15 an hour or more from the comfort of your home.
20. Computer engineer: Another idea of profitable work is to become a computer engineer. You work with companies as a computer engineering consultant with preferred working hours, or you work remotely to help people with computer problems.
21. Associate seller: You can also work as a business partner for companies that manufacture or sell products, especially pharmaceutical companies. Usually these companies just give you a sales goal to hit and don’t really care how you hit the goal or your presence at work every day. As long as you are efficient and accomplished, you can stay home with your kids for as long as you want.
22. Private trainer. As a private trainer, you can easily help your clients understand your parenting responsibilities so that you can schedule appointments based on your personal schedule.
23. Online tutor: Another lucrative idea is to become an online tutor. You can work from the comfort of your home while earning a good income by teaching students online.
24. Nanny. You can also work as a home nanny. Instead of going to people’s homes to take care of their children, you can ask them to bring their children to your home where you can take care of them with your children.
25. Freelance writer. If you have a writing talent, you can use it to become a freelance writer. Freelance writing is a very profitable business today because a lot of content has to be posted online and people need good writers who can help them write great content for their sites.
26. Data analyst: you can also consider working as a data analyst. Data analysts help companies collect the relevant data they need to improve their business and products / services. Most data analysts work freelance and choose their working hours.
27. Nurse. Nurses work in shifts, so you can easily plan your time and take care of your family when you are not working.
28. Occupational therapy assistant: Another great career idea is to become an occupational therapy assistant. This job also allows you to have flexible working hours.
29. Dentist-hygienist: The dental hygienist works by appointment, which means that you can easily decide when you want your clients to come and that you can have enough time to fulfill your mothering responsibilities.
30. Acupuncturist: As an acupuncturist, you are free to practice and plan your work.
31. Market research analyst: Market research analysts help potential and existing businesses understand what’s going on in their industry or in specific markets.
32. Yoga instructor: Yoga instructors work primarily in the morning and evening. This means that you can have a lot of time for yourself during the day.
33. Personal buyer: Becoming a personal shopper is also a great career idea for moms because you will be working directly with clients and you won’t have to deal with difficult work schedules.
34, photographer: Photographers mostly work by appointment, so you don’t have to work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or even go to work every day.
35. Graphic designer. Finally, you can become a graphic designer. Just like freelance writers, graphic designers are in high demand today and they make a lot of money working from the comfort of their home, coffee shop, coffee shop, collaborative space, or wherever they go. have chosen.