Do you need money and have free land that is not profitable? here are the 50 best small business ideas to help people make money in the free country in 2021. …
Whether you bought the land as an investment or inherited a land, there is no reason to leave it. You can make money from your land temporarily even if you haven’t figured out what you really want to do with the land.
However, there are several factors that determine the type of business you can do with your country. You need to consider the zoning laws of the territory, the location of the land, and of course the size of the land. style
Below are some lucrative business ideas that you can use to make money from your country. temporarily or permanently.
50 best small business ideas for vacant country dwellers in 2021
1. Agriculture: Agriculture is one of the most neglected businesses in the world, but it is very profitable. Everyone in the world has to consume agricultural products at some point so you can’t go wrong opening a farm on your free land. You can grow food and cash crops that you can sell or export locally.
2. Outdoor advertising. If your land is on a freeway or some other strategic location, you can put billboards on the ground and bill advertisers for placing their ads on your billboards. This type of business can bring you constant passive income over a long period of time.
3. Poultry farming: Poultry farming is another lucrative business idea. You can breed chickens, turkeys, and other birds that humans consume regularly. You can make money selling eggs, meat, and poultry by-products to companies who in turn sell them to retailers or consumers.
4th golf course: Golf is a very fun game that people love to play. You can turn your property into a golf course and bill people for club membership or temporary use of the golf course.
5. Herb garden: alternative medicine is a “case” right now. Many people use herbal medicines and the herbal product industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years. You can plant herbs in high demand on your land and sell the harvest to plant breeders.
6. Outdoor shooting range: You can rent out your space to people who need to learn to shoot. Private military and security companies are among those who support your business. However, you need to make sure that your zoning laws allow you to set up a shooting range there.
7. Garage parking space … Finding a parking space is a major challenge for drivers in large cities. If your land is strategically located, you can turn it into a paid parking lot where drivers can park their cars for a fee.
8. Sports fields: Another business idea is to create a sports field where players can pay and prepare for games like soccer, basketball, volleyball and other field sports.
9. Junkyard: Junk is serious business. There are people who make millions of dollars selling junk and trash. You can turn your land into a garbage farm where people can come and sell their junk to you. You can then process them and sell them at a profit to companies that need them frequently.
10. Community Recreation Center: Every community needs a recreational center where children and adults can spend time and relieve stress. You can build some land on your land to turn it into a recreation center that people pay some fees for.
11. Public garden: There are so many people who want to start their own gardening projects but cannot do so due to the lack of space in their home. You can turn your land into a community garden that people can pay a small rent for to rent space for their gardening projects.
12. Theater for arrivals: Check-in theaters aren’t dead yet, people still love hanging out in check-in theaters. This is a very simple business to start from your country.
13. Small houses. Tiny houses are also very popular these days. If your zoning law allows it, you can turn your land into a tiny apartment complex where you build a few tiny houses and rent them to people.
14. Event Center: You can rent your space to people who need to conduct crusades, shows, carnivals, and other outdoor events.
15. RV Park: People with recreational vehicles always need parking space for their vehicles, especially when traveling with them. You can turn your land into a parking lot and charge RV owners some fees for using your services.
16. Horse ranch: You can set up a ranch where people can ride horses, watch horse races, and other horse-related activities.
… species protection: On your land, you can have a zoo, zoo, or huge aquarium so people can pay to spend time with the animals.
18. Wood processing: If there are a lot of trees in your land, you can cut them down and process them for sale to people in the construction and furniture industries.
20. Park for camping: You can convert your space into a paid camping park where people can relax with their friends and family.
20. Christmas tree farm: It’s a seasonal business, but when Christmas is in season, the bank smiles. You can plant and care for Christmas trees all year round. When Christmas is in season, you can sell them to Christmas parties.
21. Place for hunting: If you have a lot of wildlife on your property, you can bill hunters for access to your property for their hunting activities.
22. Children’s education center: You can set up a summer camp or a child education center where young children and teenagers can learn skills that will be useful to them in the future.
23. Wellness center for relaxation: If you have a lot of money to invest, you can create a spa with living spaces that people can go to when they need to get away from the hustle and bustle of society.
24. Beekeeping: The manufacture and sale of honey, beeswax and other beekeeping products is another lucrative business. You can turn your land into a bee farm, where you can raise bees and process their by-products for sale.
25. Cattle: They can also raise livestock, goats, and other edible livestock and make a good profit from the sale of processed meat and other animal by-products to wholesalers and consumers.
26. Farmers market. Another business idea is to turn your space into a farmers market where farmers can gather to sell their products too. You can make money by charging farmers a small fee to use your services.
27. Wind turbine: Another lucrative business idea is the construction of a wind turbine. Alternative energy is big business these days, and you can make good money supplying wind power to businesses and homes in your area.
28. Outdoor Yoga Studio: Yoga is a fashionable sport activity. There are several forms of yoga that are practiced outdoors. You can turn your country into one of these open source yoga studios and take some cash to use your services.
29. Solar turbine: Installing a solar turbine is equally, if not more beneficial than installing a wind turbine. You can choose one or both, depending on the size of your land space.
30. Rent it … If you don’t have enough capital, you can just sit back and earn regular income from renting land to others for commercial use.
31. Street storage: Another idea is to create a warehouse where people can store large items like boats, vehicles, equipment, and other things that need a lot of storage space.
32nd school: If you can get the permits and licenses you need, and can afford the capital, you can organize a school on your website.
33, Pet Park: Pet owners often want places where their pets can exercise and have fun. You can set up a pet store and charge people a fee for evaluation.
34. Commercial office space: You can build office space or shopping malls on your land and make money by renting them out.
35. Street Photography Studio: Another lucrative idea is to set up a street photography studio where people can take photos and relax.
36th flea market: You can turn your land into a flea market and bill people for the use of your space.
37. Space for collaboration: The popularity of internet companies has made working from home very profitable. You can create a collaborative workspace on your property and rent it out to people around you who work from home.
38.Server farm: You can also make money by converting your land into a private or commercial server farm.
39. Mechanics workshop: Another idea is to turn your land into a kind of mechanics’ village where mechanics can rent space for trading.
40. Game Center: You can set up a play park on your land where people can play games with family and friends. You can also create a casino if your zoning laws allow it.
41. Microbrewery: Microbrewery is another lucrative business idea. You can brew beer for sale to others.
42. Furniture manufacturing center: You can make money building a place where furniture is made or renovated.
43. Incinerator: You can turn your land into a commercial incinerator where garbage collectors can dispose of their waste for a fee. There are very strict zoning laws for this. Therefore, you should do your research before starting this type of business.
44. Share and sell: Another idea that can make money, especially if it is a large piece of land, is to break it up into smaller plots and sell it on to other people for a profit.
45, fruit farm: You can grow fruit on your land and sell it to fruit juice companies and private consumers.
46. Grocery Park: You can transform your country into the shape of a food village where grocers can gather to run their businesses and local residents and / or tourists can visit for sumptuous meals. strong> 47. Car Wash: Car wash is another great business idea for people with empty land, especially land along the street or in busy city centers.
48. Nursing home: Another business idea is to create an elderly care center in which older people can live and care.
49. Wedding garden: You can also turn your country into a beautiful garden where people can celebrate fabulous weddings.
50. Fashionable Village: You can also build a trendy village on your property, where people who sell clothes, shoes, designer items, and other fashion accessories can band together.